What Kind Of Trading Strategy Are You Using Right Now?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Trading refers to buying an asset at a lower cost and selling that asset at a higher cost for a profit. When it comes to trading an asset could be any kind of commodity that holds a financial value in the market. You must determine the right kind of trading strategy in order to buy those commodities at a lower price and sell them when the market rates surge. This is what you call trading in simple words. There are many different kinds of trading such as stock trading and cryptocurrency trading. You may even trade in physical goods and make money.

Whenever it comes to trading, making the right kind of trading strategy is very important. Right now, I am trading in cryptocurrencies and I am making some money. The trading strategy that I use is quite beneficial for me and it is helping me to predict the right kind of price when it comes to the cryptocurrency market. I am basically using the cryptocurrency pairing strategy in order to find the right kind of pair and try to predict the price of the cryptocurrencies by comparing the pair with other pairs. This is a great strategy. So are you trading in stock or in cryptocurrencies? What kind of strategy are you utilizing to make profits?

Shaf

Verified member
Developing a trading strategy takes a lot of time, especially to find one that fits your personality and is also profitable in most trades you undertake. This is a skill some spend years to perfect, and truth is that they rarely share it freely.

I've tried many strategies and indicators but as a beginner I later realised that the simpler the process is, the easier and more profitable it tends to be.

From simple price action, one can tell a lot on a chart. I also like to use support and resistances to find areas of support and demand, then I use EMA's because most coins tend to favour a certain EMA when the price are trending. This makes it easier to spot entries and have a rough idea on when to exit a trade.