What kind of security measures to use to protect your business.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes business owners and business managers are actually confused because they did not know what type of security measures they should use so as to protect their business properties and assets . Some business properties and assets could be unknowingly in a very vulnerable state to be stolen or to be taken by thieves and other crime indulging individuals . Truly there are some measures that you can use to provide some sort of safety to your business assets and properties . One of these measures is by imposing a security guard , the individual you impose as a security guard must be alert , smart , and cautious in all his activity concerning the business organisation . He shouldn't be a sluggish and reluctant individual rather he must be ready to act and like I have already said he must be alert , smart , and cautious as well .

The security guard could begin his duty possibly after business working hours . It is often advisable that a business security guard shouldn't be just one individual but rather within 2 to 5 persons . You can also ensure the installation of CCTV cameras in all area of the business organisation so as to monitor your business environment comfortably and satisfactorily . Finally as the business owner you can take tutorial and seminars classes on how to reduce the amount of shoplifting and other indoors crime in the business .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one prays for bad thing but they happen. What we need to do however is to reduce the level of bad things that would have happened to our business. That's the reason why protecting our business should be the major concern of a business owner in order to secure the business.

Some have tried to hire the service of security guard who always secure the place maybe after closing and sometimes 24/7. These security guards have proven to be the best in their field and they have tried to protect both the company and their products.

The ineffectiveness of men in general paved a way for the introduction of cctv. This has proven to be effective in most cases. And it is also cost effective as it won't be collecting salary as humans would have been collecting. It is even capable of working both day and night. Thieves and hoodlum always want to avoid where there is cctv because they know the chance of being caught is always high.

Some have insured their companies. They make sure they insure the ones that are very prone to risks of theft or any other bad incidents. This has helped to secure the business and the product.

E

eldavis

Well it mainly depends on the kind of business you are into and most importantly how much you have. I have come across some business owners who have installed CCTV both inside and outside the store, also hiring security guards, this is usually common with most big business, there are others who hire just the aid of a security guard. Some do not have a personal security guard, but they relay on the vigilante within that area to also help secure their jobs.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
There is literally no business on and that we should something bad to happen to his or her business rather every business owner has division and Idea towards his or her business organisation to flourish and to be prosperous in one way or the other . A business prosperity it does not just happen overnight but rather it actually depends on how protected is business assets and property are . This could make one to ask what are some of the measures and ways that he or she could follow so as to make sure that his business properties and assets are rightly protected and perfectly safe .

Just like you have already mentioned one of the strategy or ways to make sure that your business assets and properties are in the right and proper condition is by employing a security guard . Business organisations actually do the mistake to employ just one security guard it is not advised to employ just one security guard rather you can employee within the minimum of 2 to 10 security guards which are very vigilant and I left and their work so as to spot out something that they see wrong and crime related in the business organisation possibly after working hours have closed .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Security is a very important part of the business and it must be taken very seriously. Most of the business doesn't take this seriously and at the end of the day, they will find themselves a to be blamed because anything could happen at any time. The thieves are on top of the plan to steal your funds or break into your company at any time, so you must be very very careful of your security apparatus and it must be taken very importantly. We have so many security outfit in my home country that delivers security services. The companies will go to the security operatives to hire trained personnel to serve as security agent. We have a number of security offering operators in my country and some are very big to the extent that it offer trainings to the staffs in a modern way. Traditionally, there are some people in my country that uses the traditional power to protect their businesses. I know that many people will not believe this but it happens. You may think that it is fetish but it is real. It is very important that the security apparatus of the company is tightened for the thieves not to break into the company .