Passive income What kind of earning methods do you love??

OKS1234

Let's make it as interactive as possible, share your problems earning online and the type of earning methods you love most................... oing this we will help the new members of this platform to get results or even get more results than before

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Make money online is actually not very easy and that is the reason why and all of us work all day long try to make a few dollars on daily basis. The kind of method I love is making money passively. Making money while asleep is something I want to do in the nearest future.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I like real estate because you have to make the down payment for the property you want to acquire at once. After that you can spread the mortgage over a long period of time. if you can't just need to upgrading on the property and you can rent it out at higher fee that will cover the mortgage which you are paying. You earn passive income and you repay the mortgage without lifting a finger.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The question is very ambiguous. But I will answer it based on my level of understanding which may be different from others. I love earning passively. I love it when I am not working or not actively working and money is still flowing for me. That's the type that can make us wealthy

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am so much in love with get paid to post website. The reason is that they are very simple and straight forward. You get paid for making meaningful content. I make sure I participate on the get paid to post website consistently so that I can accumulate a decent amount of money at the end of the month.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I am so much in love with get paid to post website. The reason is that they are very simple and straight forward. You get paid for making meaningful content. I make sure I participate on the get paid to post website consistently so that I can accumulate a decent amount of money at the end of the month.
A lot of people are also in love with it but you can come to find out that a lot of other ways people can make better money online than paid to post website. Show me the best way to make money in that I am very much interested is freelancing and that is what I am thinking or doing. I just consider that is the best way.

AfriPeeps Official

The method of earning that I love most is making money online. I have passion for anything online related and it use to be easy for me to stay online for as long as possible. Furthermore there is a lot of potential attached to earning online, you get to become opened to several earning opportunities.

Carson20t

The best thing on my list Is making money while I am making people smile. That is as a medical practitioner and that is an offline job.

I also have acquired basic skills to help me earn some income online. But to be honest it is not that easy to scale up when wanting to earn online. The two areas to start is PTC sites and faucets and paid to post forum forums. You have to hang on working on these projects until you understand exactly what is your niche to earn money from the better for you.

People have discouraged and ranted but if you are not providing sort after services and have a portfolio and a market to get leads from you will likely not achieved any other thing for months and if not careful year's.You will be chasing the wind instead of trying out as a start up on what works.

Besides PTC sites, faucets and paid to post forums are making more money than all these other big and lucrative options you can think of. It won't get you rich but you will still earn something little if you are consistent.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I particularly love methods of any in that allow me to go within my skill set and also to be creative as much as I want. This is why I love writing jobs particularly one that have to do with persuasion and fiction. I also love designing especially photo manipulation.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Royalty is one of the passive income I cherish a lot. you only need to write a book and hand it over to A reputable publisher to print and publish. They are the one who will help me to market the books ensures that the sales happens. But you are going to receive royalty for every books sold by the publisher.