What is your favorite online business ?

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Irrelevant words repetition
There are different ways we can make money online depending on the one we all have an interest in. Some people may decide to engage in affiliate marketing because that is their area of interest, other people might decide to engage in Freelancing, This is also another way to earn depending on how determined you are to achieve success in your area of online business.

Personally, my most favorite way of making money is CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING. Although I don't have a good understanding of cryptocurrency trading and how to predict the movement of the volatile market, but I am still working towards learning and understanding everything about cryptocurrency, if everything works out perfectly I can generate signals on my own to trade the volatile.

Anyone that is really interested to succeed online should have a skill he or she would always like to make money from, we all have different talent and skills. We also have to be determined to achieve success, if this is done properly, there would be a high rate of making money on the internet base on the skill we have to offer.

If I may ask, what is the favorite way you are interested to make money online? Kindly share with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll simply agree with you when it comes to your favourite site of making money online. Crypto currency is my favourite at the moment. Since the year turn over, I've been around cryptocurrency like never before. I am using different strategy all together to earn money on a daily basis from crypto. Then my second option of making money online is via writing. I love forum posting gigs alot, it gives me the freedom to interact freely with members, learn other better ways to make money online. I don't think too much when it comes to creating posts on forums unlike in writing gigs. That's why the gig is stable for my health at the meantime. In the future I look up for more especially being a webmaster, graphics designer too, and advancing in cryptocurrency trading.

Well, you're right about what you have said. Cryptocurrency is actually a good and unique way to earn money online and almost everyone who believes that one can actually earn money online are into cryptocurrency trading and investment. I have earned more than I can imagine from trading cryptocurrency last year and I hope to do better this year.
Another way I get to earn money online is through offering freelancing services online. Although I haven't perfected so much in that area but I already acquired enough skill to earn a reasonable amount from it and I hope to earn my full time income through it.

Personally right now, I do not have a favorite way of making money online, as long as it pays well, then am good to go for it. Though for some time now I have been developing some interest in freelancing, though I have not started yet but I hope to start one day.

Cryptocurrency Investment and trading is my favorite. there are a lot of money to be made in cryptocurrency if you understand it well and the market movement. I made some cool amount of money around November last year from the cryptocurrencies that I have been holding for many months. one of the things that made me to like investing in cryptocurrency is because if you can locate a very good project you don't really need to do much before you make a lot of money from it but just being patient. Patience is very important in cryptocurrency and if you can have it, then you will definitely be successful on the long-run. My strategy is that I simply research a coin that has a very good team with low market cap and invest on it and leave it for about 6 months or 1 year as the case may be and during bull market I would take my profit and the cycle continues. I simply wait for bear market before I invest because that is when you will get a lot of cryptocurrencies at a very cheap price. I also like paid to post platforms but definitely cryptocurrency trading is the best because it is a trillion dollar market.

I've tried many things over the years to make money online, but I'm currently attracted to cryptocurrency trading and the infinite possible ways to make life changing money from it.

I also love writing, so I post a lot of paid to post sites, allowing me to earn and still learn at the same time. I would have loved to go in deep, but it has come down to ac choice between writing and cryptocurrency and I chose the latter. It's possible to create an income streams that can sustain one if you get good at crypto trading.

My favorite online business is coding, because it makes me think deeply on how to solve problems and I really let myself to enjoy the process by indulging in it genuinely.

And also it is financially rewarding, coding is one of the careers that can get you into the top one percent easily without taking much years compared to other careers that takes a lifetime to reach to the top.

Coding is also freedom, because you can build whatever you like, whenever I have an idea I don't have to worry about what to pay software developers I just hop on my computer and bring it to live.

Even though coding is a hard nut to crack, I think it's doable if you put in the required time and trust the process, a lot of people have started and failed, but most of them came in with a wrong mindset.

Coding will really increase your cognitive ability, you'll begin to understand patterns even out of computers, in real life you'll look at humans like programmed bots, it is really fun and I advise you to learn it and see if it's your thing.

Coding is more like an art, you express yourself freely