What is your experience of Crypto?

bknclara

Hello everyone, I am a newbie of Crypto. Can you share your experience of Crypto? How do I know what crypto to invest in?

My experience with crypto started with free faucets. Earning crypto at the faucets was easy. My problem was that I had bills that needed to be paid in USD. Fortunately for me I was a member of a forum where people wanted to buy crypto. I have been trading the crypto I earned with people who want to pay me for the coins. I have been doing that for years (since 2017). Meanwhile I a educating myself and learning about bitcoins and altcoins. I would like invest and trade. But I have reached that point. Meanwhile, the crypto faucets are working just fine!

Many of us know crypto from faucet sites, but unfortunately the current faucet rewards are very small, so it's not worth the time we spend. I think you are very good at selling P2P crypto on various forum sites so the price is agreed. To start investing in crypto is actually very easy (not trading crypto), you just need to buy when the price of crypto is low, and keep it in your wallet, sell when the price is high, you can choose potential crypto, such as top 10 on Coinmarketcap.

My experience with crypto started with faucetpay wallet there i was earn btc by paid by ads
After that i knew about more free faucet sites free claim free ads free survy its hardwork but
Earning crypto at the faucets was easy.after that im know about binance now im trading on binance

I know crypto through a paid to post website who started paying me with bitcoin then. Then it paid with litecoin and ripple and that's how I got most of my coins. I saved till a bit and I started trading with it. You need to have some trading app first before you can even do anything about crypto.

There is actually no straightforward means of knowing which cryptocurrency to invest in or when to invest in. The whole business of investing in cryptocurrency is majorly based on speculative analysis, because no one can predict with all certainty which cryptocurrency will be the most profitable in the near future.

Hello everyone, I am a newbie of Crypto. Can you share your experience of Crypto? How do I know what crypto to invest in?

You must never invest anything that you cannot afford to lose in the long run. The simple reason for that is the fact that cryptocurrencies are totally unpredictable and even many expert traders lose money. This is the first rule. I have invested my total savings and lost money. However, I am still recovering right now and it is taking time.

Since 2017, my experience with crypto has improved dramatically for a number of reasons. Mainly because I am learning more about the various altcoins like Litecoin, Algorand, Stellar, Bitcoin Cash, etc. I now have an account where I can actively trade – buy and sell crypto. I can also convert my crypto coins and transfer USD to my bank account. A friend has started a cryptocurrency forum and asked me to help him grow his community and has offered to pay me for my monthly activity. On top of that, I am earning crypto because some of the people that I have referred to certain sites are staying active. I am hoping things will just keep getting better.

I am not all that experienced. I've been trading for about a year now, and I am mostly sticking to popular cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethereum.