Give your experience on a viable crypto investment

DominionAJ

Which crypto investment have you done before and what are the advantages, share let’s learn.

Bash4j

just got apprised that #PEPECOMMUNITY is already live on top-tier crypto exchanges like Bitget, It’s more than just meme coin. Gaining attention from diverse individuals has skyrocketed the hype. Best short-term investment atm.

wantraung8ah

I'm a bit skeptical about the concept of Web 3.0 projects. How does Staika differentiate itself from other projects claiming to be in the same category? What sets it apart in terms of technical capabilities and business models?

DominionAJ

just got apprised that #PEPECOMMUNITY is already live on top-tier crypto exchanges like Bitget, It’s more than just meme coin. Gaining attention from diverse individuals has skyrocketed the hype. Best short-term investment atm.
Wow that’s great actually, thanks for sharing.

DominionAJ

I'm a bit skeptical about the concept of Web 3.0 projects. How does Staika differentiate itself from other projects claiming to be in the same category? What sets it apart in terms of technical capabilities and business models?
Staika is a decentralized financial payment network that rebuilds the traditional payment stack on the blockchain. It utilizes a basket of fiat-pegged stablecoins, algorithmically stabilized by its reserve currency stik, to facilitate programmable payments and open financial infrastructure development.

DominionAJ

From my own view, I’m not sure how safe mining farm is though. But once you’ve done a good research it’s okay. Flexible saving is equally good but I’m not sure if all CEX has it but you can find it on Bitget for now.

Bestmary

When I started investing in crypto in the year 2011, I started with a faucet task and some other mini-tasks online and earned about 1 LTC as of that time

DominionAJ

When I started investing in crypto in the year 2011, I started with a faucet task and some other mini-tasks online and earned about 1 LTC as of that time
Does the investment really worths it? I mean were you able to make reasonable profit through the investment and on which platform did you tried it?

DominionAJ

Does the investment really worths it? I mean were you able to make reasonable profit through the investment and on which platform did you tried it?

Investing in a mining farm
I feel instead of this you can do some extensive research and get to see some amazing investments you can go into. I mean there is flexible savings with good APR and some other other good tokens you can invest on, most especially platforms token and you will make your profit with less risk. A lot of platforms token really did well this year just like BGB of Bitget exchange, these tokens tends to give you a reasonable profit with a lesser risk.

alistera

I’m using a crypto arb platform built by some consultants for cex and coinswap, having access to the source helps, you can dm me and take a look at the telegram output.

DominionAJ

I’m using a crypto arb platform built by some consultants for cex and coinswap, having access to the source helps, you can dm me and take a look at the telegram output.
Oh cool, I actually use Bitget flexible savings so far, I will be hoping to know if what you’ve got has a good return, though the return of flexible savings is cool because you earn passively without stress.

DominionAJ

But ,these days... Cloud mining are like scams! It's hard to build a physical Crypto mining farm as well. It's good to start by doing airdrops and joining exciting events of reputable exchange like Bitget!
I gave some similar advices as well because mining farm seems scary lately. It’s better to do something really good with one’s money.

DominionAJ

It's hard to predict the movement/success rate of a memecoin unless they are as reputable as these~(Ss from Bitget app) View attachment 59227
These tokens are doing great because the exchange intentionally has a separate zone for meme token where they always monitor the turn out of the tokens. They always take their time to list tokens with good potential and that’s why they’ve got good results. If I’m willing to get meme tokens I will be getting them in their meme zone.