Crypto On a scale of 10-100% rate your crypto trading experience!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Crypto isn't like gambling where any one can win regardless of experience. For any trader to become successful trading crypto short or long term, experience must come through it. No experience means no success, cos it works with experience and technical know-how to analyse the market critically to know the coins that are potentially gifted to bring profit within specific time interval.

I've been around crypto for the past 12 months, I've taking my time to learn the basics, but I'm not an expert trader I can't give you hundred percentage trading signal for profit. I can only point out the basics to know around trading, to avoid losses, and also make some profit in the long run.

I'll simply rate my trading experience at the moment up to 50%. Due to the fact that I can trade crypto, know when it is right to buy and holdl the coin for long. I use Binance exchange for my crypto activities and trading.

Rate your crypto experience!!

I am a novice when it comes to trading. I do see it as something that is difficult. I can not blame myself that much because I don't have friend that are into it. And when I started to know crypto, I used luno which does not even support crypto trading

I am a novice when it comes to trading. I do see it as something that is difficult. I can not blame myself that much because I don't have friend that are into it. And when I started to know crypto, I used luno which does not even support crypto trading
Luno is a wallet site it doesn't support crypto trading. Py exchange sites support trading, and Binance is one of them, arguably the best among them. I'm enjoying my time investing with Binance and trading crypto currency at ease when I have extra funds to risk. I learned on my own, no one taught me, I have no offline friends who is into it.

Truth is I dont have any experience of crypto trading, I am always scared of investing in online platforms for obvious reasons. As you well know too, there are too many scammers out there and they all claim to be legit, only a payment proof can convince people these days.

Truth is I dont have any experience of crypto trading, I am always scared of investing in online platforms for obvious reasons. As you well know too, there are too many scammers out there and they all claim to be legit, only a payment proof can convince people these days.
It depends on the broker you are using. If you make use of Binance, blockchain.com, council's, coingecko you can't encounter scam from those exchangers unless you're too ignorant about crypto. Even if you're trading using P2P to purchase a coin, you'll be guided in order to avoid being scammed by those scammers out there using their platform.