What is the shortest possible legal way to make money

Profwriter

I have seen, read about people who made money early in life and some very late in life while others died in poverty.

Many years ago, my friends and I had a twisted view about money, we thought that once we grow bigger we will become richer and the erroneous mindset was that making money comes with aging, but then as I grew up, I became more confused when I see older people who are poor.

I began to imagine if there's a connection between age and money as I was told, if it's true. I couldn't process what I was seeing. There shouldn't be one single poor old person if age brings money. Then I also realised that there are young people out there making good money. This led to the conclusion that age does not bring money.

Now, I want to make this money and it's my prayer everyday. I see people make money slowly while others at great speed. Some make ten dollars per day, others make a hundred dollars per day. How can I make more money legally per day?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
There are some things around us for what we can earn for doing small tasks. But, it again depends on our previous work to get a bigger advantage in that workplace. Like, an affiliate marketer who is well established don't need to advertise when he is selling products that he used to do earlier, and like wise it goes with businesses too. But, again on a smaller scale you can do recurring tasks to earn a few cents on the sites.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have seen, read about people who made money early in life and some very late in life while others died in poverty.

Many years ago, my friends and I had a twisted view about money, we thought that once we grow bigger we will become richer and the erroneous mindset was that making money comes with aging, but then as I grew up, I became more confused when I see older people who are poor.

I began to imagine if there's a connection between age and money as I was told, if it's true. I couldn't process what I was seeing. There shouldn't be one single poor old person if age brings money. Then I also realised that there are young people out there making good money. This led to the conclusion that age does not bring money.

Now, I want to make this money and it's my prayer everyday. I see people make money slowly while others at great speed. Some make ten dollars per day, others make a hundred dollars per day. How can I make more money legally per day?
We all know making money is never easy on earth. But through essential skill acquisition we can achieve some extent financially. Then ability to keep going and going through that our on demand skill in the area will find ourselves will still make us to attend greater success and becoming wealthy in life. The rich people we see today didn't achieve success overnight, they work tin and thick till they achieved success over time.

Finger Geek

Verified member

To be frank. To make money big you will need money to achieve that. No free way to make money online that will earn you big money.
Even if you have a blog and you want it to be big. You will need money for advert. It is the ad that will let people know about your website.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Age doesn't being money. Information beings money. When you have access to genuine and payable information. You will be smiling everyday. The country I am is preventing me from harnessing all the information I have about making money online. One is to make money online and the other is to recurve these money. And our government doesn't even really implement policies that favour money making online.

Olajidey

We have many ways to make money online, what you have to do is make use of google search, watch youtube videos and learn a skill that can be used online. We have people making cool money online as a freelancer or as an affiliate marketer or as an influencer.
Lastly, always pray for grace.

Georgeadawara

They are short and legal way of making money all you have to do is to work bard. Thanks u can start up an online business it you the type of person that like being online at all times. You can earn not less than $3-4 pre a day this or look for a company close by and fixed your self with them and work fro what you want. They is no way you can be rich with out working for it.