What is the shortest possible legal way to make money

Profwriter

I have seen, read about people who made money early in life and some very late in life while others died in poverty.

Many years ago, my friends and I had a twisted view about money, we thought that once we grow bigger we will become richer and the erroneous mindset was that making money comes with aging, but then as I grew up, I became more confused when I see older people who are poor.

I began to imagine if there's a connection between age and money as I was told, if it's true. I couldn't process what I was seeing. There shouldn't be one single poor old person if age brings money. Then I also realised that there are young people out there making good money. This led to the conclusion that age does not bring money.

Now, I want to make this money and it's my prayer everyday. I see people make money slowly while others at great speed. Some make ten dollars per day, others make a hundred dollars per day. How can I make more money legally per day?

D

Deleted member 27126

There are a million ways to make money in this life, many of them are oegak and very many of them are illegal. Talking about the legal means, you have to be able to exercise patience because making money with peace of mind has not really been easy. Now, to answer the question the OP asked. The shortest legal and easy way to make money which I have tried, done and am still doing is engaging myself in online presence like this. You can search for a couple of websites that pay for your activities like this great Forum, Bizdustry and many others platforms like that. From there, you'll get to know more about others.
I have seen, read about people who made money early in life and some very late in life while others died in poverty.

Many years ago, my friends and I had a twisted view about money, we thought that once we grow bigger we will become richer and the erroneous mindset was that making money comes with aging, but then as I grew up, I became more confused when I see older people who are poor.

I began to imagine if there's a connection between age and money as I was told, if it's true. I couldn't process what I was seeing. There shouldn't be one single poor old person if age brings money. Then I also realised that there are young people out there making good money. This led to the conclusion that age does not bring money.

Now, I want to make this money and it's my prayer everyday. I see people make money slowly while others at great speed. Some make ten dollars per day, others make a hundred dollars per day. How can I make more money legally per day?

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I'm sure you might have be making money online for quite some time but maybe the ideal amount is what you mean. In my own understanding there are 1000 ways to die hence there are 1000 ways to make money legally. When you check the internet then you might see the one that meet up with your spec.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You need to understand that there is no shortcut to wealth.you need to understand financial discipline and also financial management at a very young age in order to be able to make money and also be able to manage money. you need to also learn hard work and smart work because it is very important for you to be a wealthy person.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is not easy, whether legit or not. Making money online requires patience, dedication and a lot of hard work and smart work in order to make tangible amount of money. Even at that there are other ways that are simpler than others such as crypto trading. Crypto trading may be simpler than other as in the sense that if you have some amount of money, you can buy a coin and keep, after some time you take your profit.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
To me i will categorically say there is nothing like quick money when the word legally is found in the context, because there is nothing like quick or fast money which I may want to translate to making money by trick or cheating the system. But the truth is one can make money by utilizing your time and investing your money aswel. Then hard work will also follow.

Lyrrex

The only shortest possible legal way to earn money is to get a job or search for online making money opportunities. If you reside in a tier 3 country like I am, then the bad news for you is that there are not many earning opportunities in the online world for people who reside in tier 3 countries. You can get a job or sell products after purchasing them at wholesale rate in your locality.
Well, I don't fully agree with that. Although most earning plartform don't accept registration form teir 3 countries, but still there are many ways to earn online legitimately.

Lyrrex

The only shortest possible legal way to earn money is to get a job or search for online making money opportunities. If you reside in a tier 3 country like I am, then the bad news for you is that there are not many earning opportunities in the online world for people who reside in tier 3 countries. You can get a job or sell products after purchasing them at wholesale rate in your locality.
Well, I don't fully agree with that. Although most earning plartform don't accept registration form teir 3 countries, but still there are many ways to earn online legitimately.

Noor Fatima

We can do different online jobs in which content writing ,data entering ,creative writing ,grahic designing are included but if we can't learn or haven't passion to learn these skills then we can do job like get paid to write e.g on trendri it's a good site similar like trendi is a site bizdustry but it's earning is very low on the other hand trendri is good so many people move toward it .There is another app honeybee which is also.legit so we earn easily from these legit plateforms esaily without any invesment .

Jrkumsi

I dont get the reason why people just want to make money within the shortest possible means without suffering or even sweating for it.well,work hard and very hard and that is the only shortest legal possible means of making money

Salimo 92

Your conclusion is true age has no correlation with fortune but it is evident that some people born millionnaire and others born in pauverty and who born in poverty is more likely to die and he is poor .
Just look at companies workers a lot of work and effort for a very small amount of many .
Look at exploitative sites a lot of effort for two cents .
Look at PayPal a huge fee for simple service .
You know now why we are treated with such manner cause we are poor and needy .

Rafel30

The choices you make in life determines how rich or poor you will become. Never make bad decisions you will forever regret in life. Choose wisely when the opportunity comes knocking.

Planet408

There is obviously no shorter legal way to be rich. Even the richest people in the world did not cut corners. They ventured into what they love doing and money naturally came their ways. Some people want to make money but they don't just want to be consistent in their legit efforts. Wealth and success have a principle that guides it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor

Lyrrex

Age doesn't being money. Information beings money. When you have access to genuine and payable information. You will be smiling everyday. The country I am is preventing me from harnessing all the information I have about making money online. One is to make money online and the other is to recurve these money. And our government doesn't even really implement policies that favour money making online.

Exactly, without the right information, it's very unlikely to make good money.

Adetayo100

The shortest possible legal way to make money i can think of right now is investment which doesn't require any skill set for you to be able to do it, there are so many forms of investment, you can invest in real estate, you can also invest in crypto currencies, there is stock market but crypto and stock market are a little bit risky due to it volatile natures but it is worth it.

Abee111

To make your own possible money in a legal way are so many.But only if you are patience, focus and determinant.think of what you can possibly do that will comfortable for you.
There are so many business that you can do which is legal and can be a great source of income to you.
And also you can invest in an online business which is not stressful,you can be at home and earning and they are legal and approved by government.

Shigobad2020

There are many short possible legal ways to make it in life rather than stealing and scamming, I heard people earn a lot by creating their own personal youtube channels where the get money as people subscribe, like, watch and share their videos on YouTube , you can also go into blogging to earn your pay.

Hena101

There are many short and legals ways to make money as far as I'm concern but it depends on how much you intended to be earning. If you intend to make much money at a short period of time then you're not looking for legal money because making legal money required hard work and consistency. But when it come to making legal money at short i don't think is possible but if it's little then with platforms like trending.com, bisdustry and many more you can earn legally

Apollo

When it comes to making money, there are no hard and fast ways to making legit money. You have to work hard for it. Sometimes you might have the necessary funds that might speed up the process. You just have to be consistent and ready to grab your opportunity when it arises.