What Is The Salary Of A Receptionist In Your City?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Receptionists refer to people who sit on the front desk of an office and they are responsible for dealing with people who visit the office. The are responsible for taking appointments from people and providing information to public. They are many kinds of receptionists. I have seen receptionist working in offices and hospitals. When it comes to working in hospitals, they are usually hired to provide information to patients about hospital fees, test charges, helping patients to get an appointment with a doctor, providing charges related to different tests, etc.

As far as I know, a receptionist is different from office secretary who directly manages the affairs of bosses. As far as office receptionist is concerned, they are appointed by offices to deal with clients who come to visit the company. There are many other duties performed by receptionists. In may cases, they also manage the documents provided by the clients when bosses are not present at work. They also have the job to redirect phone calls to bosses when someone comes to visit them. Usually, a receptionist in my city earns around $100-$150 per month and it depends on the work load. What is the salary of a receptionist in your city?

E

eldavis

Over here there is no specific salary for receptionist rather the price differs depending on the company. There are some places that pay their receptionist around 25,000 to 30,000 and others pay less than there, while most big companies and organizations pay bigger things than this.