What is the right time to invest in crypto

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The right time to invest in cryptocurrencies is when the market crashes, when the value of crypto goes down. Investing at the moment is similar to buying cryptocurrencies at a discount rate. When the crypto market turns green, investors' investments also start making profit.

Those who consider the time of market rise as the right time to invest, they start repenting as soon as the market falls. Because at this time, their investment reaches in loss. At this time many people sell their crypto out of fear, this is called panic sale, when it is time to invest.

Often, investors are wondering when to invest in cryptocurrencies? They also end up at a loss by investing in the wrong crypto at the wrong time due to not receiving the right answer in simple words.

If you have invested at the time of rise, then too don't panic if the market crashes, that time you better HODL your crypto. HODL is used to define holding in the crypto world. You can increase your assets by making additional investments in a falling market.​

E

eldavis

Yes with the recent dip, now is the right time to invest on crypto currency and hold, but it is the right time for does who have the capital. I would advice every investor not to borrow with the hopes of the coins going up anytime form now. If you do not have the capital for buying now, then let it go, there would be other opportunities.

Skysaint

Verified member
Personally, I sense that this is actually the right time to make most of our investments in cryptocurrency considering the fact that the bearish run has lingered around for a while now. And if we are observant enough we would find out that most coins; Bitcoin, the Shiba Inu coin, hive coin and some others are already beginning to rise in value, not just rising but with a high price growth which is a mark of an incoming bullish market.
So for those who are yet to invest in cryptocurrency should do so now so that they won't be left out when the market gets super bullish because that's what it will look like.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
The right time to invest in cryptocurrency is when the market is generally down and then you have enough cash to be able to purchase as many coins as possible before everything starts picking up and the prices suddenly begin to go up again.

But the major problem here is the fact that, you never can tell when these prices will drop significantly so that you can invest the money that you have in mind to do because some of the times, it is usually when you are not even expecting the prices to go down that you will see them going very low than you ever thought possible.

As a matter of fact, anybody who is really interested in investing their money into cryptocurrencies should make sure they have some spare amount of money set aside so that whenever an opportunity like the one I stated earlier presents they won't be regretting why they did not have any cash at that time.

This is is usually what make a lot of people to not invest their money because they miss out on the right opportunities to buy and then in fear of missing out, they end up going to buy when everywhere is already green and prices are high.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The problem with cryptocurrency investments is that knowing the right time to invest in cryptocurrencies is pretty hard to predict and this is for many reasons. First of all, many people believe that you must invest money when the market crashes. But the real question here is: how much will the market crash? The problem here is that this question is almost impossible to answer. For example, I purchased Bitcoin when the Russia and Ukraine crisis started. Bitcoin crashed from $44,000 to $41,000. I purchased the coins at that time and I was hoping that the market will no longer crash any further.

It seems that I was wrong. The market crashed even more and the value of Bitcoin went below $39,000! Now there is another problem in this scenario. Whenever, the market crashes in such situations, the total market value of Bitcoin becomes Range-bound and it take many months for the market to recover back. This means that if I purchased Bitcoins when its value was $41,000 and if it fluctuated more, then I have to wait for months because Bitcoin will take a longer time gaining back its lost value. This is why buying the dip strategy is also not that easy as many people think!

Shaf

Verified member
I was just watching a video by Guy on Coin Bureau and he said hodlers lose because they don't know anything about trading and when to sell, while day traders lose because they trade too much.

This subject line is similar. I'm of the opinion that the best time to invest in the crypto market is when Bitcoin has undergone a correction or crash. That's because this coin controls all coins in the crypto market, and a 10% reduction in it's price can see other altcoins plummetting as low as -50% or even more.
This gives you opportunity to buy whichever coin you want at a discount.