Crypto What are the best coins to invest right now?

Victorial

While there are new coins that are evolving in the crypto market recently, traders are left with the options to choose the best coin to invest in. Bitcoin, Shina Inu, Solana, and Binance coin have all been rising in the past few days. Although, the price of the first two coins fell a little as Bitcoin is currently trading at the $60k price mark while Shiba Inu fell below 0.00006 to 0.00004 before rising to its current state.

Without a doubt and going by the prediction of Bitcoin, it is still going to rise and will likely hit the $100,000 price mark this year. For me, Shiba Inu is the coin to invest in after seeing the exponential growth of the coin.

Which coin will you place your money in currently?

ezcashbiz614

SHIB!! Buy and hold! I'm holding enough that if the coin
makes it to ONE CENT USD I'll be a millionaire!

Nite

Valued Contributor
Bitcoin has become a household name, and its price has skyrocketed, it's easy to see why it's the leader among other coins. Shiba Inu, created in 2020, has also made itself big, and its future is looking quite bright. Among all the meme coins, Shiba Inu is the one standing strong right now.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
As of writing this now, I am more interested in Ethereum because it is growing at a much higher ratio and I have also observed that it is growing much faster than Bitcoin itself, so Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that suits me the most. However, I can understand that despite this, there are many people who think Bitcoin is the right choice.

Suba

Staff member
In any investment we have to determine the time, whether for the short term or long term, if you are short term oriented, you must master strong analytical skills, there are several cryptocurrencies with good performance in early 2024 so you can choose coins that have high volatility or new cryptos such as: Pendle (PENDLE), Sui (SUI), Ronin (RON), Pyth Network (PYTH), Optimism (OP). But if you intend to invest in crypto for the long term, you should choose blue chip crypto like. BNB, BTC and Ether.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Binance Coin, Bitcoin, and Ethereum have established themselves as the leading cryptocurrencies in the market. Their longevity and consistent performance have earned them the reputation of being "blue chip" cryptocurrencies.One of the reasons these cryptocurrencies are considered less risky is their widespread adoption and recognition. Bitcoin, being the first cryptocurrency, has gained significant trust and acceptance from both individuals and institutions. Ethereum, on the other hand, offers a unique value proposition with its smart contract functionality. Binance Coin stands out due to its association with one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges, Binance.

ImamShaheb

Verified member
Anything that have a chart like BGB... IMG_20240216_174906.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_174906.jpg
    IMG_20240216_174906.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 0