What is the new business Idea?

AmaliaTG

Majority of people are venturing into online or restaurant this days. What would be your advice in a new business Idea that doesn't have a lot of competitors and I would also like to know if it's reasonable to start a business that has alot of competitors. What are the bussines ideas you can recommend me that can start with 1000 dollars start up capital? Any ideas? Would appreciate your suggestions.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
there are several business ideas both online and offline but you must first of all make your own research and know the kind of business that suits you best. You can start affiliate marketing and make a whole lot of money from it if you can invest in knowledge and other things. It may take some time for you to start making money from it but it is definitely worth it. you can also start poultry business offline I make a whole lot of money but it requires some investments.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Majority of people are venturing into online or restaurant this days. What would be your advice in a new business Idea that doesn't have a lot of competitors and I would also like to know if it's reasonable to start a business that has alot of competitors. What are the bussines ideas you can recommend me that can start with 1000 dollars start up capital? Any ideas? Would appreciate your suggestions.
You can venture into a business you are comfortable and passion for. The fact is that if it isn’t a new business you would always have other sellers that were already there that shouldn’t scare you. What you need do is to adopt a strategy that will lure customers to your business. have a good selling point

D

Deleted member 28127

Some business idea you have to start for 1000 dollars others from 10000 dollars but others for 250 dollars so the first domain of business is determenative and second cost of material purchased and place rental and employees that you will accept and let them work with you add to taxation payed to governement so it is really varying from case to case.

AmaliaTG

there are several business ideas both online and offline but you must first of all make your own research and know the kind of business that suits you best. You can start affiliate marketing and make a whole lot of money from it if you can invest in knowledge and other things. It may take some time for you to start making money from it but it is definitely worth it. you can also start poultry business offline I make a whole lot of money but it requires some investments.
This information was helpful. And I am glad you also have offline business. Poultry is also nice but I don't think if that's my passion. I have done affiliate marketing before and I know it pays alot. I had discontinued from affiliate marketing for a while but I think that is what I am going to focus on since I have done it before. I think I will also choose passionate offline business that will not require to many employees as a start. And thank you for your ideas .

AmaliaTG

Some business idea you have to start for 1000 dollars others from 10000 dollars but others for 250 dollars so the first domain of business is determenative and second cost of material purchased and place rental and employees that you will accept and let them work with you add to taxation payed to governement so it is really varying from case to case.
Which bussines can you start with just 250 dollars ? That is a miracle then.Tell me the bussines ideas that you have that can start with that kind of capital. I will appreciate if you do so. But sometimes starting a business doesn't necessarily require employees. I can start up by my own then employ people later.

D

Deleted member 28127

Which bussines can you start with just 250 dollars ? That is a miracle then.Tell me the bussines ideas that you have that can start with that kind of capital. I will appreciate if you do so. But sometimes starting a business doesn't necessarily require employees. I can start up by my own then employ people later.
A small place to sell sandwiches for example in street not you rent a place but in street you prepare sandwiches to people and then you may work with a friend you in the afternoon and he at night or opposite. It is simple.

AmaliaTG

A small place to sell sandwiches for example in street not you rent a place but in street you prepare sandwiches to people and then you may work with a friend you in the afternoon and he at night or opposite. It is simple.
That can also work. And then within three months, I will rent a place and expand my business there . Thank you for this idea, I will think about this idea and and weigh out if it works for me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This are good suggestions.... affiliate marketing is one of the brightest ways to really make money online. I think anyone can flourish with the right vibrant skills, in doing affiliate marketing. Some good technical skills and good website. Then traffic. I think all these will help in being successful at doing affiliate marketing.

And poultry business is good, but you will need enough time and money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
$1,000 is a huge amount of money to be used for any kind of business online and offline as a first time starter or one looking to expand or go again with a different all together after encountering failure earlier time. If I'm left to suggest you an option I'll say you should go for cosmetics, or supermarket, dropshipping business as an online business option.

AmaliaTG

$1,000 is a huge amount of money to be used for any kind of business online and offline as a first time starter or one looking to expand or go again with a different all together after encountering failure earlier time. If I'm left to suggest you an option I'll say you should go for cosmetics, or supermarket, dropshipping business as an online business option.
Cosmetics is not something I would love to do, I do love make up, believe me, but even me, when I go to buy make ups I always consider which are quality, which won't affect my skin and also cosmetic business whether big or small it's expensive to start. If you can just buy one particular cosmetic product at $50 what about when you want to start that bussines? Supermarket is also expensive than you think. But drop shipping is a good idea.

Setho

VIP Contributor
InOne of the new business ideas that I have got that of recent is that tech is the new thing so if you're going to open something like a business centre it is going to Bloom very well and you're going to make a lot of money

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cosmetics is not something I would love to do, I do love make up, believe me, but even me, when I go to buy make ups I always consider which are quality, which won't affect my skin and also cosmetic business whether big or small it's expensive to start. If you can just buy one particular cosmetic product at $50 what about when you want to start that bussines? Supermarket is also expensive than you think. But drop shipping is a good idea.
I listed those three options so you'll make a selection if you want any of them. I never tried my hands on any of them, but I have clear view how they all work. Dropshipping is more lime affiliate marketing but its quite different from affiliate marketing cos you'll bargain with the vendor direct and dropship for him or her anywhere you are.