What is the most common way of making money online?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many different ways you can earn money online. We all discuss about many different ways about making money online. However, have you ever thought about what are some of the most common ways people are actually making money online nowadays?

Getting Paid To Write

I think that this is one of the most common ways people are making money online. There are many people who get paid to write on paid forums, paid writing websites, and many other kinds of websites. There are many people who are also working for content marketplace and they tend to sell their pre-written content as well. So, getting paid to write is one of the most common ways of making money.

Getting Paid As A Graphic Designer

This is also a quite common way of making money. Graphic designing has been a hobby of many different people and it could be quite profitable. Many people work on gig websites and they are earning money by designing logos and other stuff for the people.

Earning Money As A Transcriber

This is one of the new ways of making money online. It is becoming a very common way of making money online due to the fact that there are many people who are interested in this way of making money online. So, what are some of the other common ways of making money online?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I also believe writing is one of the most common ways to make money online, you can write on paid to post forums, you can write on article sites, you can do freelance writing, ebook writing, you can even start blogging. Since this is a common way to make money online, it is also very competitive method, it is really difficult to make a good income as a writer. Well, when it comes to making a couple of bucks, writing can be good but when you want to make $100-$200 it will be difficult

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Freelancing is one of the most common was to make money online. When people start making money online the begin with freelancing platforms. The start going else where only when they find selling freelancing services very difficult. The second common methods to make money online is through get paid to websites, these are easy platforms and people can easily make money online. I also believe micro job platforms are also very common. However, I started with social media marketing. I promoted products to make money