What are some common methods of making money?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Today, there are several ways that you can make money with but generally there are two ways that people are using to make money:
  • Making money online
  • Making money offline
Offline jobs and businesses are the most common ways of making money because people are familiar with them from a long time ago and still most people are working offline in order to make money.

Online jobs and businesses are new and still some people have no knowledge and awareness about them but some people are using them to make a living out of them, the biggest example of making money online is with freelancing where people are making money with their digital skills.

Another common way that you can make money online with is investment, today you have the opportunity to invest in a business that you think have the potential to grow more in stock market and in cryptocurrencies which you think can go higher in price in crypto market.

What are your thoughts about this topic? What are some common methods of making money?

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
There are a lot of common ways a lot of people use to make some good amount of money for themselves on the internet but what really matters is the one that catches your interest.

Cryptocurrency trading for example is something I do and I am very much interested in and I've been able to make some good amount of money trading and investing in cryptocurrencies.

I've also lost a lot of money but not withstanding, it is a profitable business if you're able to understand it well. The same thing applies to every other online business. It require some level of knowledge if you want to succeed

ENZO5

Verified member
They're a lot of common ways of hustling money both online and offline.

Coming to online, you can make money from cryptocurrency trading.

Buy when it fall and sell when is rise.

It's simple and easy though it involves risk and needed to be careful while using it.

Coming to offline too they're a lot common business available depending on your environment.

If you are in Urban Area, selling firewood can be a profitable business especially if you live in environment where 50% of residence always cook with firewoods.

POS business can also good if you are in rural areas where it's hard for people to go to Bank and perform transaction.

Manasha1

Individuals make a living through a variety of different means. Here are a couple such examples:

As previously said, freelancing is a common way to generate money online. Freelancers provide project-based support for customers and can work in a range of professions such as writing, design, programming, and more.

Beginning a business: In order to generate money, many people opt to create their own enterprises. This might range from a little side job to a full-fledged business. Establishing a business takes a lot of time and effort, but it can be tremendously gratifying if it is successful.

Investment: Investing in stocks, real estate, or other assets can be a long-term approach to make money. Nonetheless, investing has hazards, which must be understood.