Earn Money 3 uncommon ways of making money online

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Apart from making money the conventional way that we are used to, there are rare ways we can still make money online. The following ways can make you money if you love it.

Sell off unwanted make-up: if you are looking to make money, you can sell off some of your unwanted make-up. The site to use is Glambot. You get paid by the site for your unwanted make-u

Be a friend: people out there are lonely and need friends to keep them company. Your company wouldn’t be for free, you would be paid. You can check the RentAFriend website, the minimum fee here is $10 per hour

Renting out your baby items for money: are there baby things in your house that you can rent out?. Then you would need to check out GoBaby site. you can rent them out there.

What’s your experience with these sites?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that there are a lot of weird ways in which people use to make money on the internet. I have come across a whole lot of them and many of those websites seems to be very legitimate and serious on what they do.

The truth is that most of those platforms are not supported in this part of the country because there are not so many people who are ready to pay much amount of money for that. I'm actually very much surprised that people pay other people in order for them to keep them company.

These are the things you can probably see in many tier 1 countries because monetize every weird thing. It is therefore important to know that these ventures are not really a very reliable way of making money on the internet because such offers may actually not be available at any time.

I would prefer venturing into survey platforms and make some good amount of money than people paying me for me to be their friend. Of course, the friendship will be all about money and it may actually not be enjoyed on the long run because it was bought with money.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi everyone!Thank you very much for your informative post about the three uncommon ways of making money online.To be honest,I have never heard about these three ways before.I think that I will try them all because they seem to be very interesting and profitable at the same time.Thanks a lot again for taking the time to share with us this useful information.It is highly appreciated.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Never heard of any of these methods or sites to make money online, however, for those who do not have better methods to make money online, these money making methods surely come in very handy. Before I try any of these methods, I would like to ask you one simple question, have you tried any of these methods? Were you paid for these activities? What's your experience like? Based on what I have read here, I think making money by becoming a friend sound very interesting. The earning rate of a minimum $10 per hour is better than what most of us are erning here. In fact, we can't even earn $1 per hour posting on Trendri, but the main question is on this platform anyone, who has the ability to write in English, can ern, but is it easy to earn on this rent a friend website? Perhaps you had shared the eligibility criteria. You should also have shared what we need to do to make money, for instance, do we have to voice chat, text chat, send emails, what do we need to do on this site. I heard that in Japan, there are companies that offer boyfriends for rent.