What uncommon business do you see that is profitable

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
There are many common business like barbing salon , vulcanizer , car repair and phone business ,etc , because with the rate at which people do this job is increasing every day as the demand for it is moving high and the labour market is increasing , but i think there should still be one or two uncommon business that people are doing to earn more money online , when i mean uncommon i mean that there are less sellers in the business system and secretly generating more profit for them selves and the business have the potential to suceed if been invested upon i thik , because as an entrepreneur you dont have to look into a certain area or dimension to make money , because thre are broad areas and ways to make money online , so i am asking if you know any uncommon business that is profitable so that one can invest

D

Deleted member 28127

The most of online business are taken and the most of ideas are generated about earning money online just because the scripts are common everywhere so for example microjob sites, manual traffic exchange, PTC, hyip sites, blogs, admailers, survey sites, paid to promote websites there is a script generator and every one is taking script ready to install then many people won't devellop site from scratch just buy a ready script for online earning site.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The most of online business are taken and the most of ideas are generated about earning money online just because the scripts are common everywhere so for example microjob sites, manual traffic exchange, PTC, hyip sites, blogs, admailers, survey sites, paid to promote websites there is a script generator and every one is taking script ready to install then many people won't devellop site from scratch just buy a ready script for online earning site.
Well i think the fact is that for the online business to keep inceasing there have to be the forumlation of new ideas even the offline business ,because the users and customers might want changes and when you give the the desired positive change it would obviously increase the rate of awareness they would show concernining your business ,so such is needed

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There is absolute no uncommon business online. I understand where you are going, you are looking for an online business where you can make so much money. If that's what you mean, then, the only uncommon thing to do inorder to make money online is to go learn a relevant skill. Then showcase your skill on the freelancing sites

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
But everything you named there are common and known. If you are looking for business to invest in, that are not common, well I don't think you can really see one around. Most business are common this days. I think you just need to chose one of those business and do your own differently, with that, you can make your own fortune just by doing something differently.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are many common business like barbing salon , vulcanizer , car repair and phone business ,etc , because with the rate at which people do this job is increasing every day as the demand for it is moving high and the labour market is increasing , but i think there should still be one or two uncommon business that people are doing to earn more money online , when i mean uncommon i mean that there are less sellers in the business system and secretly generating more profit for them selves and the business have the potential to suceed if been invested upon i thik , because as an entrepreneur you dont have to look into a certain area or dimension to make money , because thre are broad areas and ways to make money online , so i am asking if you know any uncommon business that is profitable so that one can invest

Well, in my locality one uncommon business I have noticed that people are making good money is selling of sachet water. The rate at which people buy this water will show one that investing in it will be good business. even those that retailing now makes same amount with the cost of buying

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Well, in my locality one uncommon business I have noticed that people are making good money is selling of sachet water. The rate at which people buy this water will show one that investing in it will be good business. even those that retailing now makes same amount with the cost of buying
The only negative thing about the pure water business is the low profit ,I think most people that do the business are not always contented with the amount of profit they are earning ,but they just manage to still continue to sell the business since that's the definite amount they can afford in the business,so most people earn less about 80%.while people on large rate with company earn more

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I do not think there are uncommon businesses these days as most people are Already exploring the opportunities that are present in the already existing ones. This is enough to know that one does not need to consider those that appear to be uncommon, even the ones that we already know of can still help us to make good money.

funmi

Verified member
One business that I know that is not common is making of writing marker. Presently, people are no longer using chalk board in schools again. Many schools are now using white board marker, if one can invest in making of this White board markers to supply for schools, it will be a good and uncommon business to do. More so, many company may need this markers too. You cab supply to them too

Josemendez

Verified member
One business that I know that is not common is making of writing marker. Presently, people are no longer using chalk board in schools again. Many schools are now using white board marker, if one can invest in making of this White board markers to supply for schools, it will be a good and uncommon business to do. More so, many company may need this markers too. You cab supply to them too
Already there are tons of companies producing this white board maker . O don't think it is uncommon because most schools are no longer using chalk and companies saw the need for them to venture into producing white chalk .
I do not see any business that is not common again except it has to do like technology .

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I belive to see any uncommon job is not easy. Even if one say he/she will be selling soil today before you know it other people will take it up and started to do it. One just need to be creative in whatever thing they are they are doing.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have a friend whose son married the daughter of a funeral parlor owner. The father is an embalmer of the dead. It is profitable as can be shown in their elegant home. But I don't think I could stomach that kind of business because it is not normal and ordinary. There are other businesses that I can handle.

Setho

VIP Contributor
One business that I see people don't so much put attention to is the Business of recycling used products. This is because you can get the raw materials for almost free and with good value.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't think recycling can be labeled as an uncommon business but I believe the recycling business is highly profitble. There is no such thing that cannot be recycled. You can not only recycle organic waste but also inorganic waste. You can recycle, plastic, paper, metal cans, glass jars, electronic devices. The best thing about this business is you get raw material for free.