What Is The Minimum Amount To Invest In Cryptocurrency.

Sikapa

Verified member
I have heard of cryptocurrency but I don't know how it works. People are saying they are making good income from cryptocurrency and bragging about it.

Today I'm here to acquire knowledge and skill about cryptocurrency so that in the nearest future I can invest in this business too. Those who have being working on cryptocurrency should transfer their knowledge and skill about how they got started and how they started earning from this money making system.

What is the minimum amount of money that as a complete beginner can invest in this cryptocurrency? For how long can the person start earning?

That you for your knowledge shared.

Ekenzify

It depends on how much you are willing to lose.

They are many ways you could make money either through staking or trading with your crypto coins.

You could also go on Youtube to lookup for some tips for investing in crypto.

I hope this helps

Suba

Staff member
Crypto can be purchased in fractions, each crypto exchange has a different policy for deposits for example on Binance the min deposit is $200, while at Conbase it is around $50, this deposit amount is the minimum amount to buy cryptocurrency. Investing in crypto is very different from investing in securities such as stocks and bonds, which will receive dividends and interest over a predetermined period. In crypto investment people prioritize profit from capital gains. By buying low prices and selling high prices, with an indefinite period of time ranging from one day to years. There are several crypto exchanges and wallets that offer interest and staking benefits, and you will earn a profit on a percent rate, so the more you invest the bigger the profit.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At binance you can deposit any amount even below $1 for some coins like, LTC, BCH. But in some coins you might deposit more than a dollar. Binance is the home of cryptocurrencies, you can decide to stop at binance and do all your crypto transactions at ease. I have kucoin, Coinbase, Coincola, Crypto.com account etc, but binance's own is the one I love trading most on than any other. The reason is because, binance is a user-friendly exchange platform, I understand it's features very well, that's why I don't bother going elsewhere when it comes to trading crypto, depositing from another wallet too.

Sikapa

Verified member
Crypto can be purchased in fractions, each crypto exchange has a different policy for deposits for example on Binance the min deposit is $200, while at Conbase it is around $50, this deposit amount is the minimum amount to buy cryptocurrency. Investing in crypto is very different from investing in securities such as stocks and bonds, which will receive dividends and interest over a predetermined period. In crypto investment people prioritize profit from capital gains. By buying low prices and selling high prices, with an indefinite period of time ranging from one day to years. There are several crypto exchanges and wallets that offer interest and staking benefits, and you will earn a profit on a percent rate, so the more you invest the bigger the profit.
Oh OK, but please be patience and have time on me because I'm complete beginner and I know nothing about cryptocurrency. So does that means if I invest let's say $50 or $200 how much interest will I get?

Like I invest $200 in Binance and also $50 in Conbase ? How much interest will I receive respectively!

Sikapa

Verified member
At binance you can deposit any amount even below $1 for some coins like, LTC, BCH. But in some coins you might deposit more than a dollar. Binance is the home of cryptocurrencies, you can decide to stop at binance and do all your crypto transactions at ease. I have kucoin, Coinbase, Coincola, Crypto.com account etc, but binance's own is the one I love trading most on than any other. The reason is because, binance is a user-friendly exchange platform, I understand it's features very well, that's why I don't bother going elsewhere when it comes to trading crypto, depositing from another wallet too.
Wow! That means you are into this game and I think I need to learn more from you too. So what was your first deposit or how much did you invest when you first started?

I need you to let me know how much I should invest as a complete beginner and how much interest I will gain. Thank you.

Suba

Staff member
I got to know Bitcoin through a faucet site in 2012, at that time the faucet gave a reward of more than 1000 satoshi per claim. The first time in early 2016, I made a fiat money deposit of US$50, via PerfectMoney to Yobit exchange to buy BTC. As far as I know, the interest rate feature on exchanges and wallets was recently launched, and exchanges and wallets will provide different interest rates of around 8%.

stan359

From my own point of view, buying cryptocurrency can be done with any amount. It is true some exchange will place a minimum range but there others that don't have any minimum. But on the interest gained on them depends also on what you are doing with them such as trading, staking, hodling, the interest varies.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow! That means you are into this game and I think I need to learn more from you too. So what was your first deposit or how much did you invest when you first started?

I need you to let me know how much I should invest as a complete beginner and how much interest I will gain. Thank you.
When I started late in the year 2020, I didn't deposit much, around $10, which was via Coinbase exchange. I discovered binance late in 2020 too, but started investing into buy and sell crypto in 2021, I've traded over 0.57 Bitcoin at binance overall in the past 12 months. You can start from $10 and above, it depends on how much you have to deposit into any coin, either BTC, ETH or LTC etc. They're more coins to deposit into, I normally love BNB coin, LTC, BCH, USDT, DOGE. As a beginner, you should trade either buy and sell, buying a coin and holding it for some time and expecting to sell at a profit margin. Then if you feel you have extra to risk, you can either stake coins to earn higher ROI or trade spot which is always on a perpetual contract.

stan359

When I started late in the year 2020, I didn't deposit much, around $10, which was via Coinbase exchange. I discovered binance late in 2020 too, but started investing into buy and sell crypto in 2021, I've traded over 0.57 Bitcoin at binance overall in the past 12 months. You can start from $10 and above, it depends on how much you have to deposit into any coin, either BTC, ETH or LTC etc. They're more coins to deposit into, I normally love BNB coin, LTC, BCH, USDT, DOGE. As a beginner, you should trade either buy and sell, buying a coin and holding it for some time and expecting to sell at a profit margin. Then if you feel you have extra to risk, you can either stake coins to earn higher ROI or trade spot which is always on a perpetual contract.
Exactly, I love trading on Litecoin and converting most of my cryptocurrency into Litecoin because of the small transaction fees. I would not imagine myself transferring Bitcoin to my other external wallets because the transaction fees are always too high. As a beginner in cryptocurrency, what I usually do then I buy some Litecoin and hold them until there is difference in prices, I then dispose them and buy a new one when the price dip again..

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Exactly, I love trading on Litecoin and converting most of my cryptocurrency into Litecoin because of the small transaction fees. I would not imagine myself transferring Bitcoin to my other external wallets because the transaction fees are always too high. As a beginner in cryptocurrency, what I usually do then I buy some Litecoin and hold them until there is difference in prices, I then dispose them and buy a new one when the price dip again..
What you're doing is okay as a beginner, you don't rush into crypto space, rather you trade gradually and keep on learning. You don't have to rely on buying and holding alone, that's why you ought to continue learning too. I am not an expert trader yet, I am still learning, I do mostly P2P trading with crypto, I trade spot, Futures at times. Trading Futures contract is risky if you don't have the expertise and funds. As a beginner in Futures trading, you need at least $1,000 funds and your experience needs to be at intermediary level, understanding how to trade with the terminologies of Future trading and not utilizing any of the features without proper understanding. Which is knowing how to apply the stop loss feature, using the leverage, and placing your trade with the amount you want to either by using limit orders or market order.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
You can invest as low as $1 in any cryptocurrency you are interested base on how I understand it. But it won't be profitable if you are investing $1 in a particular cryptocurrency of your rejoice.

Using the binance app it will be possible for you to invest with a minimum of 10 dollars and using of trust wallet you can only be able to buy from Trust wallet with $150 as started on the platform.

Shaf

Verified member
When it comes to investing in cryptocurrency, the amount should be based on your risk tolerance, how much you have to part with, and should be significant enough to give you the profits you want.

Ideally, you want to start with an amount that once the price of whatever coin or token you hold doubles, you can remove your capital as profits, and use the rest to trade or simply hold it for more gains.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
In cryptocurrency you can invest as little as you have but in most platform they may not likely allowed you to invest more than a certain amount of money, like in binance there is always a limitation of the amount of money you are to use to buy a particular cryptocurrency and this is what other platforms are doing.

I believe if people are there that you can buy this cryptocurrencies from they can be able to sell to you as low as $1 or even half a dollar but this may not just be the right way of investment to me because it won't really make sense.

We just have to try as much as possible to invest a reasonable amount of money in cryptocurrencies at least on cryptocurrency That have a very serious and great potential because the profit you are going to make with cryptocurrency will be dependent on the amount of money you have invested.

Investing a small amount of money will yield a smaller profit, people who invest 10,000 dollars in a particular cryptocurrency and it increases by 100% will be able to make another 10,000 dollars and those who invested $1 will only be able to make extra $1.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no amount that cannot be deposited on crypto. It all depends on what the depositor wants to do with the money. This is because there are many ways of earning when it comes to crypto.

For someone that wants to be trading with crypto especially on Binance (which is the largest crypto market in the world and the best platform for trading) the minimum amount should be $10. With this the person can still trade conviniently with some coins.

For a beginner that only wants to be investing and nit trading. A dollar can even be sufficient in buying some coins especially some shit coins which are far cost less than a dollar. For instance, a dollar can buy more then 100 units of Shiba.

For Binance earn, there is also a limit to what you can deposit to earn. Binance earn allows crypto owner to stske their coins for some particular time with accumulation of interest on those coins. Where some coins require you to have more coins before you can stake, others can allow lesser.

No matter which way we want to be earning on crypto. We should always realize that crypto will give you mjney based on what you invest. There are some people that intend to start with $10. It is okay and fine but do not compare or even be expecting much gain as someone that started with $200.