What is the Best Social Media Platform For Making Money?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am active on a lot of social media platforms and based on my experience, I can say Facebook is the best social media platform to make money. I make money using Facebook in different ways. I sell stuff on Facebook Marketplace and through my own page. Also, I earn through Facebook's Instant Article feature. I do influencer marketing for clients on Facebook. I also market my products, services, blog on Facebook to generate traffic and sales. I even find clients for my freelance work through Facebook. If you know how to use it well, Facebook is a great way to make money.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Anyone can be the best depending on your niche or product and your skill or how familiar you are with your product, audience and the social media platform. However, some platform are more useful than the other when it comes to marketing some kind of products but that is still your job to find out before spending your time or money. I like Facebook and I have used it to get my business out there severally but there some challenges too but I think they can be solved.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Some people have managed to make a lot of money on Tiktok, so for them tiktok is the best, but some people earn well on Instagram, so for them Instagram is the best. For some people Facebook is the best. As long as the platform works for you, it will be the best platform for you. If I say Facebook is best but you cannot earn on Facebook, would it be the best platform? However, based on the number of active users and available methods, Facebook tops the list