What is the best social media app to earn

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
A lot of people ave been contemplating about the best social media app they can use to make some money.
We have various social media app around the world.Such as; Facebook, WhatsApp, telegram, Instagram, Twitter, TiK ToK and the rest.
Which is the best to make money as a business owner?

Facebook is one of the most popular social media app around the world.Almost 80 percent of human own an account on Facebook because it's free and easy to operate.In this case,a lot of business owners make their money here mostly by advertising or promoting their business and product using their Facebook account.Most of them use Facebook marketplace to do that.Having different items or electronics for sell,you can do that easily using Facebook marketplace.

TiK ToK is also one of the most popular and trending social media app people make their money.Some business owners advertise their business and product on TikTok.It's easy to do that because even if you don't have enough followers,you can pay a tiktoker that has enough followers to advertise for you.In this way you will earn from TikTok without more followers.

Which other social media app do you think it's also best to make money from,more ideas.

E

eldavis

I would say it depends on your target audience and what you plan on doing with the social media though, personally I would say Facebook and Instagram are great places to earn from mainly cause of their features for does who would want to use their accounts to promote their business.

Wiserr

Well this great but the truth is that it depends on the audience you are targeting, I have seen a lot of people that prefer Instagram over Facebook and for some they prefer Facebook over Instagram, it all depends on preference if you prefer Facebook over Instagram then it's still great, but the truth of the matter is Facebook has the most number of active users, you'll find more people on Facebook and you can use that opportunity to promote or advertise your products there, most at times Facebook is the best social media platform to advertise your products .