What is the best paid to post forum?

Finger Geek

Verified member
There are many paid to post forum websites with there different features. Among the oldest are beermoneyforum and forumcoin. These two websites are seen to be legit and people are earning there. But there are some disadvantages on these forums. For forumcoin, the pay is low and only support PayPal which is not a good one for most of us. While beermoneyforum is the worst. This forum is very found of banning members with little or no reason. I have had more than 5 accounts there and been banned on all. At first I thought that maybe I went against there rules and regulations. So I opened another and was very care so that I don't go against there rules. But after doing that, they banned me with no reason. So it is a waste of time.

But the best paid to post forum I have seen so far is trendri. I would say that it pays the highest per post. And with just 10 post, we can earn more than $0.5 and also forever will can earn $0.0065 on our threads which means even if we are not posting we will still earn. And also I like the payment processor as they don't only pay with PayPal but pay with others.

What do you think of trendri?

Kendy

Verified member
Undoubtedly, I agree with the author of this post. I've worked with Beermoneyforum and despite contributing effectively and sticking to the rules and regulations, my account still got banned leaving my earnings trapped in there. I still recommend trendri.com to anyone who wants a trusted site free from any form of biases, so long as you adhere to the rules.
I have not tried other forums yet because of the low payout and payment methods.