How to get the best out of the paid to post forum

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Paid to post forum are where we can earn substantial amount of money by making post and interacting with the community. When you engage with the community, you will be rewarded certain amount of money. The payment you will receive will depend on the platform. Some platform would give a payout in cryptocurrency. Tips on how to make the best out paid to post forum are:

1. Read the rules and guidelines: The first thing that you want to ensure is to make sure that you read the rules and regulation of the community before you start posting getting, acquainted to the elemental rules is crucial.
  2. Choose relevant topic: Selecting the relevant topic is crucial because you must not go against the rules and regulation by posting irrelevant topics which will amount to spamming the forum and it could trigger automatic ban.
  3. Create high-quality content: it is very important to create a well-written and curating content in such a way that it will engage the community and they will be interaction.
  4. Be consistent: if you are consistent on paid to post forum is crucial because when you are consistent you are definitely going to earn more and you will be able to interact well with the community .

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
To get the most out of paid to post forum you have to work more and put in the hours, you might spend some hours planning your content and then writing them out and then after your 24 hours elapsed you just write, I think paid to post forums are really great for beginner because they can help you tremendously in making money, especially if you live in a low cost area and the exchange rates are great.

You just have to follow the rules and try and be consistent, if you show up everyday you will be able to achieve your goal, you also have to love writing because you will write a lot and a lot, it is all what you will do, there are a lot of forums out there that pays but I do not enjoy them, so preference also plays a role in it I think generally.
The most difficult part on making money from paid to post forums is creating threads because you will need to go through a lot of research before you will come about a topic to discuss and the stress that you will go through in creating threads is not commensurate to the amount that we receive on paid to post and that is why you will find out of so many people lose interest in creating threads. It is very important to note that each paid to post forum should try to increase the pay rate on threads because it will encourage people to continue to write more stunning and admirable threads.

Activator230822

Verified member
Of course this is a very nice and informative article ever. For me my take on this would be; to be able to make it with Paid to post forums you should be very much carefully on the rules and regulations of the forum sites.
Some Administrators and forum site owners don't have mercy to the the humans and they would ban users anyhowly forfeiting their hard earned money on the platforms.

Also posters must be extra vigilant in posting the content on the forum sites, For instance you must post the thread on the right forum. Like a thread that talks about business must be posted on the business forum.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
No one will rule out the first point on the post. The first thing to do to really get the best out of any paid to post website is to read, know and understand the rules and regulations of the platform. This will prevent the users from being banned.

Another thing to do to earn a lot from a particular website is to make sure that we choose the right platforms on the topic that we love the most. This will give access to work better and effective on such a website.

Then working hard should come next. The more you work, the more you earn.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
No one will rule out the first point on the post. The first thing to do to really get the best out of any paid to post website is to read, know and understand the rules and regulations of the platform. This will prevent the users from being banned.
It seems that it is not possible at all. Because you participate in simultaneous PTP and having a lot of participations everyday is not feasible for long term so you may concentrate on some of them and visit others periodically.

arunima25

Verified member
Those are some relevant points made out there. Consistency is the key. Users end up having too many forums on their plate and then doing justice to all becomes tough. You need to have just the right ones in the right amount.
I totally agree with choosing the right topics. That will make sure that you post quality posts as you have knowledge about the same and can have valuable contributions. Maintaining the quality of forum is very important and is a moral responsibility of every user.
Time management plays an important role. One can be more effective and efficient with a good time management.

Kendy

Verified member
Indeed, I agree with the author because there are rules and regulations in practically everything which involves making money. Personally, I think it's better to focus on three or four sites in order to maximize quality. Also, avoid plagiarism and try to be authentic with your contributions. Although most paid to write sites are paying peanuts, consistency always pay at last.

arunima25

Verified member
People often complaint about the low payrates, especially when it comes to paid to post forums. But with consistency and a good time management, one can work on few PTP sites and make these peanuts accumulate into a decent bigger amount. Consistency and a good time management does help, though in a slow and steady way.
It's also important to keep checking the latest updates and announcements from the site. You have to stay updated with their latest guidelines about payment. Moreover, some paid to post forum sites keep coming up with various contests from time to time. Also, some like DiscussionBucks would keep coming up with paid offers and other ways to add more to your online earnings. So, as soon as you log in, check for them. They have time limits and at times limited slots. You should not miss them.