What is better a government job or a job from the private sector

Activator230822

Verified member
In my country for instance private sector jobs tend to pay more decently compared to the governmental jobs. What do you prefer?

Forse

It all depends on your goals. If you're focused on getting more income, then working in the private sector. But working in the government sector allows you to have a grand experience that you won't find anywhere else.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well , I don't really know about your country but over here it depends on the type of private organisation I'm looking for employment . Probably in the oil and gas sector it is definitely going to be one of the most profitable private business organisation to work with because there are a lot of insurance and the salary will be decent enough for you to live a comfortable life..

But at the same time there are some private business organisation that do not have future and as such working under such private organisation is just a waste of time . Because of this so many people may prefer to work for the government because there is an assurance that they are likely to receive pension after retirement which is one of the things so many people are interested to achieve at the end of their retirement from work . ..