What I love about Bitcoincash

Phronesis

I am was really into crypto currencies before. I just tried learning about this when the corona virus pandemic started. That's when I learned that there's a lot of platform where you can earn and be paid through crypto.
Of all the crypto currencies, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is what I love the most. Here are my reasons why.
1. Basically, in most e-wallets, there is no transaction fee when you transfer BCH to BCH. And if there's a fee, it is very minimal. This is a big factor for me specially every satoshi is hard earned.
2. There's a lot of platform where you can earn BCH. Of course there is read.cash. There are also plenty of faucets, ptc ads and short links, and paid-to-read email websites that pays BCH.
3. Almost all e-wallets have BCH that's why it is very convenient.
4. It is fun and easy to share to others because it is easy to explain. I love introducing BCH to other people. It really made every transaction smooth and easy.

How about you, why do you love BCH? You can share it in the comment section.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
You are right to an extent from your opinions shared as regards bitcoin cash though there is no way fee or charges won't be in cured when sending bitcoin cash except for wallet like coinbase that has no changes for all coins sent through coinbase email. There could be other wallets that don't charge of you are sending from same Wallet like blockchain to blockchain wallet .
Bitcoin cash is a potential Crypto currency that you can easily invest on because the percentage rise over one year has been very significant from the the data obtained it rose by 89%.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You are true about the reasons that made you you love Bitcoin cash. Apart from the reward of gaining through the faucets, rewarding apps that pay through Bitcoin cash, and the feature of Bitcoin cash in read.cash wallet etc. The one that made me to love Bitcoin cash like it's look alike Bitcoin" is the low gas fee charged for transactions. And how fast it use to be when you activate transaction from different wallets. Their are too many benefits of using Bitcoin cash apart from the ones we mentioned but I can't list all, cos it's very broad.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I believe the team behind bitcoin cash are visionary guys , Bitcoin cash was not the only fork of bitcoin that was created then, there was bitcoin gold and bitcore but bitcoin cash seem to be only one progressing and trending amongst Bitcoin forks.
I will be very glad if I could be introduced to some apps that one can earn bitcoin cash by performing some tasks, I don't like faucets generally because they consume more data than what we earn.
It is also good to invest in it if you have spare cash.

Nova

I have started earning bitcoin cash through the noisecash website. Most of the time what I post there earns me tips. That is purely on the basis of the content. I think it is a good website. And also worth joining. I think bitcoin cash having a good price and also better transaction fees. it can be future for many people who wish to get paid using the BCH. I think wallet can add some really good value for the people who want to get paid on many sites that are out there.

However I do have issue currently considering most people want to push for bitcoin. And that could add more fees in the process. I think we all need to adopt the bitcoin cash instead. If we can do that in that case it is going to add some value for our earning in the crypto wallet too. So I think BCH can be our alternative to paypal.