Please review my new faucet, you will love it

AnkushSantra

Greetings of the day, Trendri members!
Today, I am here to launch my new faucet, and I believe that this must be the best place for the welcome ceremony.
I always wanted to build a faucet of my own, and with the knowledge available on the internet, I was finally able to design one. Now, you might be thinking, "What's so special about your faucet?"
Here's the link to my website - https://swapspace[.]in (Sorry guys, can't post a link here)
Well, I was really fed up with most of the faucets. Not every faucet is bad though, but I wanted to do something different. At least I am proud to say that our faucet is one of the highest paying faucets out there. Everybody claims that, right? Each claim is worth 0.001 USD worth of BNB, plus the first step involves going through a short link, which adds a bonus of 300%. You decide😎.
We have chosen BNB, since it's the 5th most popular crypto out there, plus the transactions are relatively cheaper thanks to the low fees. By the way, we offer instant faucet pay withdrawals😉.
On top of that, we have a clean website design. No signups required. Just the faucet pay BNB wallet address. Plus, there are just 4 ads on the website. No pop-ups. No notifications. No spam. The short links are vetted thoroughly until we are sure that there's no NSFW content. Same with the website. Our ads won't disturb you at all🤫.
We are here to stay. Instant withdrawals are backed with live balance on the home screen, which is fetched directly from our faucet pay account. Plus, we are using dedicated VPS and have made enough optimizations to keep it speedy. We have paid for it, not the typical free ones. We really want you to try it out.
Well, you might have some questions:
"Heck, just 10 claims. How are you the highest paying? And no Offer walls?"
Yes, but we are too early. No offer wall company will accept our proposal. And the 10 claims have 2 reasons.
1. We are at a loss right now. Servers are expensive, and right now, due to lack of an audience (aka our customer, i.e. you), the ads will pay less. The money from short links won't be able to generate enough to keep the wallet funded with enough balance and pay for expenses. So, it's a measure to keep the losses down for better sustainability. We promise the amounts are going to increase in future, and with your help, we will be able to earn more to redistribute it back to you.
2. We don't want you to stick to our website forever. It will take you less than an hour to claim, since each claim is distanced by 5 minutes.
"The short link sucks"
The very initial short links might take some time; later ones will take significantly less time. If you face any problem, I am here to help. Plus, you can always use the contact us section below the homepage.
Help us build a faucet differently, over time we will share our finances with you. We will be investing a majority portion back in the faucet, until we can say for sure that we are the best faucet out there.