Please help me to grow

Nonso

how can I create a good landing page with an Android phone one that will help me grow in digital marketing

Suba

Staff member
In general, people create a landing page using a PC or laptop because it is easier. However, there is one way you can create a landing page using an Android Smartphone and you must have a business Instagram account, so that it is possible to direct the audience to make purchases or just to visit stock goods sites. After you have an Instagram business account, then install the "InstaBio" application on your smartphone The next steps are: 1. Open the app, and click Create my free link. And you will skip the account registration stage if you don't have one, click Create link 2. Many templates will appear, both free and paid. Select the theme you want to use by clicking on it, then a configuration view will appear on the template, after that, select Create. 3. Select the menu, customize and arrange it, from description to image icon. 4. You can change the image icon and brand name of your product, you can also change the CTA button so that it can be directed to other sites, Whatsapp, Facebook etc. 5. You can also change the name of the link that you will share, a good and short link name will increase your brand awareness, then save. 6. Done, then you can share your link with friends and others. You can also include a link on your business's Instagram account. Good luck.