What have you gained from posting forums apart from the money?

Kennysplash

Verified member
Many people think all they have to gain in posting forums is money. They neglect the priceless information they come across. This is a grave mistake, in a diversified forum like trendri, there are a lot of things to learn. For example I learnt a lot of things from the health thread which really helped me a lot. I also learned about some business ideas and strategies. I learned of other posting forums from trendri too. So do not be focused on making money only, pay attention to the information, absorb them and see areas that you can apply them. You never know which one will be useful.

Sprite1950

So many other things apart from money. I've learned how to do things I couldn't before from talking to people on different forums and made friendships with people from other countries. I think I've learned how to express myself better too. Of course the money is a bonus but I find I want to keep going back to a forum if I can connect with others. The thing about forums is we all help each other out with our ideas and experiences.

Janetoje

In this forum, apart from money, I have gained a lot from the different posts I see daily. I get to tap a from the wealth of people's post, thereby getting new ideas on how to go about certain businesses and learning more about investment.
So beyond money I would say I have really gained a lot.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are different discussions that are very helpful on this forum. I have learnt about new thing that I don't even know before. I have learnt more in cryptocurrency. I will be happy if football can even be added to the forum.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
There are the things I have gained from get paid to post comments websites I joined. Here are they as follows

1 Money: these websites have given me the opportunity to turn my idle time into money. The money we earn might be a pittance, but I appreciate the fact that my time is not being wasted.

2 Priceless information: information is power they say. I have gained a lot of information from these websites. Also, I discovered new money making methods and offline business ideas.

3 More Friends: I make a couple of friends from these websites as we are like minds. We chat and exchange ideas with one another and this seems to be a wonderful experience.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Many people think all they have to gain in posting forums is money. They neglect the priceless information they come across. This is a grave mistake, in a diversified forum like trendri, there are a lot of things to learn. For example I learnt a lot of things from the health thread which really helped me a lot. I also learned about some business ideas and strategies. I learned of other posting forums from trendri too. So do not be focused on making money only, pay attention to the information, absorb them and see areas that you can apply them. You never know which one will be useful.
I'm one person that enjoy posting on PTP sites because of the knowledge I acquire daily and the good thing is that it is on different topics and niches but most importantly where the earning opportunities are. I know how many sites I have worked on and they are actually genuine from me posting on an earning site just like here. On trendri alone I know how many earning sites I have been able to discovered and I'm working on about 2 now. So I gain a lot