What does your dream job look like

Carpon

Valued Contributor
In this thread, I will be sharing what my dream job looks like and what am doing to attain a level where I secure that kind of employment.
I will want to hear yours too and you can share with me in the comments section.

My dream job is actually becoming a certified medical practitioner. I want to be able to rub shoulderd with people of high medical intellectual knowledge and make researches and inventions that will better people's lives.

Moreso, I also want to be able to use my funds to help others. I will want to be able to make sure that people with potentials are able to benefit from it and this is majorly for people that can be able to sacrifice and discipline themselves.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Your thread is very interesting indeed and thank you for sharing it with us. When I was a kid, my dream job was to become a teacher because I loved teaching and sharing my knowledge with others. After some years my dream came true. However, when I started working as a teacher, I realised that things were not very easy. Teaching is very stressful, demanding and the salary is very low. You carry a lot of work at home and sometimes nobody appreciates your effort, time and willingness to help.

For this reason, if I anyone asks me now what my dream job looks like, I will answer that my dream job should be an easy job. Actually, I would like to have a job that would offer me a passive income. Currently, I am thinking of investing in real estate so as to earn a passive income. In this way, I will make some money effortlessly. Well, this is my dream job.

Heartstrings

Interesting thread,when I was a kid,my dream job was to be a nurse and then I was a science student. Till date I love nursing,but I have come to realize nursing is not an easy job even though I didn't venture into it,yet u can still go for it cos I so much love the job.

Despite the undying love I have for nursing,I love business more,own my own business and have total control of everything and myself is what I look forward for,even though I have had the experience in the past. I still love business and I can go for it over and over without thinking twice.

Another is online job,it's one of the options of my dream job and finally it was fulfilled with trendri, which I love doing. Above all, I have come to realize having your own business,either through a skill or setting up your own business is actually the best,or rather have a monthly job and a side business.