Does dream jobs really exist?

King bell

VIP Contributor
There's no such thing as a "dream job." It's a concept that's been perpetuated by society to sells us the idea that we should all be striving for some unattainable goal. The truth is, there's no such thing as a perfect job. There are only jobs that are a good fit for certain people.

So what is a dream job? It's a job that you love and are passionate about. It's a job that challenges you and makes you feel like you're doing something worthwhile. It's a job that you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life.

The benefits of having a dream job are obvious. You'll be happier and more fulfilled. You'll be more productive and motivated. You'll have a sense of purpose.

But does a dream job really exist? That depends on your definition of a dream job. If you believe that a dream job is something that's unattainable, then no, it doesn't exist. But if you believe that a dream job is something that's a good fit for you, then yes, it does exist.

So the next time you're feeling lost or stuck in your career, remember that a dream job is something that's within your reach. It's not some unattainable goal. It's something that you can achieve if you find the right fit.

Heartstrings

Yes, dream job do exist and truly we may have different meaning to the dream job, some may mean what you would love doing no matter how hard the job is, while some may mean the job which you can easily do with no stress,not everyone likes doing jobs that stress them out. A job may seem perfect to you but not to me,so to me I believe there is a perfect job for everyone out there, besides every job has its challenges,it's how you handles it that matters, because some people doesn't seem to mind the challenges,so far they love what they do.

For me,my most dream job is tailoring and I am so ready to do it no matter the challenges, because it is what I have passion for,I find it fulfilling and fun,it is what I find good and fit for me and I am proud of it.. so yes, dream job do exist.

Fatima143

Yes dream jobs really exist and they give us pleasure and happiness in our life if we have dream job. But in this Era dream jobs are very rare people have dream job and as we know world is facing too much jobless facilities so dream job as still dream for us so we need to improve our skills to get dream job if we want dream job we should do hard work and think compatible to our wishes related to dream job.

Shaf

Verified member
I do believe you can find your dream job. It's a very rare occurrence though. Even if you find the perfect and ideal job, there may be some factors in it that will not be favourable. It may be the environment, the pay, other members of staff or even personal conditions.

For me, as a pharmacist, I love what I do, but it's hard to fit my family and kids around a job that needs me to work odd hours sometimes. Sometimes, I may have a sick child and getting time away to take care of him or her becomes a challenge. The pay is good, other staff are good but it's still hard.

I think it's up to us to make do with what we get. Once you find a job that meets majority of your criteria, it may be time to stop searching for the unicorn and find a way to make it work.