What do you think of earning sites that test you before letting you join?

Sprite1950

There are sites that give you a written test before letting you join to test your English skills. You don't need perfect English and grammar skills but you do have to be able to string a sentence together and it must make sense. Two sites that did this are Postloop (which has now gone) and the Forum Wheel which is still active. They give you a test of around 10 questions which you must answer and then tell you if you have passed.

In my experience a lot of people find this off putting which I can understand as the thought of being rejected destroys the self esteem. Would you be happy to take an English test before joining a site?

Carson20t

I think such sites are good provided they have an ongoing mentorship on how to improve and get better whilst you are working on the site as opposed to the test alone then that's it a person is considered the best to join that program or programs in the site. What if you don't meet the expectations of the site then how do they help you.

Being told you are not good enough is really off putting, and destroys your self-esteem but if you are dedicated and know what you are doing then you will learn from it and become even better at what you do provided you have the opportunity to still prove yourself.

Sprite1950

I think such sites are good provided they have an ongoing mentorship on how to improve and get better whilst you are working on the site as opposed to the test alone then that's it a person is considered the best to join that program or programs in the site. What if you don't meet the expectations of the site then how do they help you.

Being told you are not good enough is really off putting, and destroys your self-esteem but if you are dedicated and know what you are doing then you will learn from it and become even better at what you do provided you have the opportunity to still prove yourself.
The trouble is a lot of people people will be afraid to attempt it and will give up a good opportunity. There is a great site called Chat banter but you need to join the Forum Wheel first before you can get paid. There is a conversation going on in Forum Coin but people do not want to take the test which is a shame as Chat banter forum is a great place to post. It's one of my favourite forums