Do you sign up earning sites based on review?

Manasha1

While determining the site to utilize to make money online, reviews can be a great resource. Reading about other users' experiences may help you determine a site's dependability and validity, as well as give you an indication of its income power.
I
It is critical to remember that not all reviews are made equal. Some may be prejudiced or overstated, while others may be out of date or unrelated to your specific objectives. As a result, it is critical to read a range of evaluations from various sources in order to have a comprehensive picture of a website.

In addition to reading reviews, it is critical to conduct your own study on a website prior subscribing to it. Investigate the firm's background, repute, and terms.

The simple truth is that I have signed up on some platforms based on reviews. In many of them I have signed into I usually go through platforms like trustpilot to check reviews.

I know that there are some of those platforms that pays people to give them good reviews in order to deceive people especially if they are Ponzi scheme.

But even at that when you make a research on several platforms about a particular website you may be actually convinced whether they are legitimate or not. That is actually what I have been doing on the internet and it has been working.