What do you think is the best coin to invest.

Wiserr

Considering the fact that there are a lot of crypto coins this days, and also some are yet to launched, some have good value currently, some don't have value for now, and other coins will have good future value which is in the years to come, but still I believe the current crypto coin with the highest and greatest value is the bitcoin even though I don't know whether it is the first launched crypto coin or not , all I know is that it is the best crypto coin with the highest rate, which is $36k today and in naira it is reading 22 million naira, but according to news and research they said that bitcoin will be more than this as time goes on, that is they are aadvicing those who are capable of affording it to atleat keep even certain percentage of it in other to gain passive income in the next years to come, but to my greatest surprise that currently ethereum is also having a good rate, but I am still doubting if it has a good future value, I need your advice guys which coin can one invest on in other to earn passive income in next years, which coin can you suggest.

It's a no-brainer that Bitcoin would always remain the best choice of coin to invest in. While it's market cap is now very large and the percentage rise in price is not much, especially when you have small capital, it's less risky.

Also, if you can focus on it alone, learn how to trade and take profits and accumulate it over time, you can make significant profits to out balance the losses.

Altcoins though can give you up to 10x of you money in a short while, but it's key to know when to buy them and when to sell, as most tend to die off completely after the initial pump.

Until now, Bitcoin and Ether are still the main choices as long-term investments, even though the current crypto price is still very volatile. Although Bitcoin has failed to break through $40 on Feb 25, 2022. I'm not sure if it will last, resistance is at $42k while the lower limit is at $31k. Or maybe you got potential crypto in March, like EOS, BCH. Ontology (ONT).