This is the best time to invest in bitcoin

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Since 2018, Bitcoin has increased between 7% and 36% in the first week of January every year.

As part of what economist and trader Alex Krüger refers to as the "First week of the year impact," several crypto market analysts are predicting a positive first week on the crypto markets in January.

In a tweet on Wednesday, Krüger noted that Bitcoin has had positive returns in the first week of January for the past four years, ranging from 7% to 36 percent between 2018 and 2021. In the first week of January 2021, BTC increased from $28,653 to $41,441.

This period of the year is the best Time to invest on bitcoin because a sudden increase in the price is in the offing.

Note: this is not a financial advice.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The month of January was the worst infact, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies suffered one of their worst bearish run for some years now. Bitcoin saw the worst low nearly two years when it dropped down so low, from $45,000 to $28,000+, within short term interval. That's a very big price loss, for those who invested in the coin to recover, it will definitely take their time up, only those who kept faith in the coin will recover. While, those who are mostly affected by the panic sales, will lose because they allowed pressure and fear of losing more make them lose funds which ordinarily they couldn't have lost of they keep faith in the coin, and wait for some period, and definitely it will be on the uptrend. Because, after the downtrend comes the uptrend in crypto currency investment.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Depending on so many things but if you are investing for long-term purposes we can decide to invest in BTC anytime you are comfortable , but you just have to make sure you do not buy at the highest Tops.

The only way to know this is that whenever a coin is going up consistently without a retest then you shouldn't consider to buy it at that time because when a retest sets in that will really be huge and that is always the best time for you to buy any cryptocurrency you are interested for long-time purposes.

Absolutely there is no one that can really understand a perfect time to buy any cryptocurrency because the price of cryptocurrency generally is not really predictable except only to top experts with years of experience in the crypto space.

For me when I have money to invest in a particular cryptocurrency I have to seek the advice of expert first to really understand about how the market is and their expectation , from there it can gives me a clue of what the market is all about and the right time to invest. Investing without a little understanding may not really help as you can buy at the highest top.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The month of January was the worst infact, Bitcoin and other crypto currencies suffered one of their worst bearish run for some years now. Bitcoin saw the worst low nearly two years when it dropped down so low, from $45,000 to $28,000+, within short term interval. That's a very big price loss, for those who invested in the coin to recover, it will definitely take their time up, only those who kept faith in the coin will recover. While, those who are mostly affected by the panic sales, will lose because they allowed pressure and fear of losing more make them lose funds which ordinarily they couldn't have lost of they keep faith in the coin, and wait for some period, and definitely it will be on the uptrend. Because, after the downtrend comes the uptrend in crypto currency investment.
It is very good that you noted that the bitcoin experienced a big fall at the firt week of January. It refused to follow the trajectory as always. I am very surprised that the it fell so heavily and that's the major concern. It's good to be very careful in the cryptocurrency market because it is very speculative.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Depending on so many things but if you are investing for long-term purposes we can decide to invest in BTC anytime you are comfortable , but you just have to make sure you do not buy at the highest Tops.

The only way to know this is that whenever a coin is going up consistently without a retest then you shouldn't consider to buy it at that time because when a retest sets in that will really be huge and that is always the best time for you to buy any cryptocurrency you are interested for long-time purposes.

Absolutely there is no one that can really understand a perfect time to buy any cryptocurrency because the price of cryptocurrency generally is not really predictable except only to top experts with years of experience in the crypto space.

For me when I have money to invest in a particular cryptocurrency I have to seek the advice of expert first to really understand about how the market is and their expectation , from there it can gives me a clue of what the market is all about and the right time to invest. Investing without a little understanding may not really help as you can buy at the highest top.
The trajectoryof bitcoin showed that in the first week of January, bitcoin surged by 7% to 36% . It is a pity that the bitcoin does not follow the trajectory as it was the last time. It would have made lots of money of bitcoin had follow the predictions. Bitcoin is the pioneer coin and the most used cryptocurrency I history. It evident in its market capitalization and that is the major reasons for the wide acceptance . People use the bitcoin for various means and also, they use it as legal tender in El Salvador. The reason why individuals and organisations used the bitcoin is because of the potentials that they saw in it the great potentials that was seen in bitcoin could be hernessed to develop. Any sectors as it was see.n in El Salvador. I am very thrilled with the history of bitcoin because it has a great potentials and at the same time it is used for compacting inflation which is the enemy of the economy. The fixed supply of bitcoin made this possible because of its limited supply, little amount of it could purchase very high quantity of goods. That is how it works.