what do you think about the free airdrop?

Trader0520

I followed some exchanges such as Bitget, Bybit, OKXMoonXBT, and Cointiger's TW and telegram communities. I saw there is a lot of campaign in which I can earn some token and NFTs for free. I am a newbie in the crypto market. Would u mind telling me if this kind of free airdrop is valuable?

Mikky01

Most of those are valuable although it might not be immediately, some can even take a year or more. My advice: if you're not too sure about a project do not Invest in it, some might seems to have potentials but its just bluff.

operkadt

WEIcrypto has an airdrop where you should just follow some rules (like retweet etc.) and they'll distribute the coins. Easy and fair

Activator230822

Verified member
I too need more clarification on the air drop, nfts and so on. There was a time I joined an airdrop and was expected to wait for a period of Six months after which I could be one of the beneficiaries of the program. I waited and waited but when the time reached I logged in the particular site and realized that the website had been closed. So from a point my experience I can rule out that these things cannot be valuable at all. If I were you I could rather find some other alternatives like staking my crypto currency in an exchange that can earn a little something over time.