How to get a free airdrop.

Stephen877

CryptoNetra is one of the best well known source of free airdrop information where contract address of each air drop can be gotten. Today, I am going to show you how to get a free airdrop into your trust wallet.
1. First of all download and register a trust wallet account.
2. Go to your web browser and search for cryptonetra.com
3. Scroll down and copy the contract address of each air drop in the list.
4. Open your trust wallet.
5. At the top right hand tap the arrow there.
6. Tap the other arrow that shows again.
7. In the contract address column tap paste.
8. You will see the airdrop There with their amount.
9. Click on submit to stamp it into your wallet.

CryptoNetra is one of the best well known source of free airdrop information where contract address of each air drop can be gotten. Today, I am going to show you how to get a free airdrop into your trust wallet.
1. First of all download and register a trust wallet account.
2. Go to your web browser and search for cryptonetra.com
3. Scroll down and copy the contract address of each air drop in the list.
4. Open your trust wallet.
5. At the top right hand tap the arrow there.
6. Tap the other arrow that shows again.
7. In the contract address column tap paste.
8. You will see the airdrop There with their amount.
9. Click on submit to stamp it into your wallet.
I am not saying that the website is not real. But I don't think that airdrops are real. There was a time that I was very serious about free airdrops and I devoted most of my time on claiming free airdrops then and I was happy that I have lost of them. But the problem is that they are waste of time as there are not real.

It is true that I received most of them of about forty plus of them to my trustwallet. In fact the total amount in dollars that I had then was more than $2000 then. This made me to be happy. But unfortunately for me, I tried to withdraw the token and exchange it but they were unable to be withdrawn. On pancake exchange that I was supposed to exchange them, they only deducted the swap fee from my bnb but the exchange was not successful.

So since then I don't waste my time with airdrops. Or have you ever exchange any airdrops to dollar or any other currency?