Free Mega Token Airdrop

Finger Geek

Verified member
Airdrop is now one of the easy and free way to earn crypto currency. I want to introduce you to Mega token airdrop. The airdrop is already listed on pancake.

Airdrop : MEGA TOKEN

Task is up to 10,000,000,000 MEGATOKEN worth $13.5

Per referral is 2,000,000,000 MEGATOKEN worth $2.7

You will also need to complete all task to get the airdrop. The task is following there telegram group and channel.

Following them on twitter and really twitting there post, and tagging three of your friends.

Following there advertiser twitter and telegram page.

Airdrop will be distributed to your binance smart chain address that you will provide for them on June 30 this year.

Note:
There are some airdrop that will tell you to pay some amount of bnb or eth or any other coin to there wallet to receive your airdrop. Though some are real. But never pay any coin to claim an airdrop. Because most of them are scam. A legit airdrop will never ask for any payment what so ever.

Mika

VIP Contributor
While I have never participated in airdrops, I am willing to try this one because you say the tokens will be provided in Binance smart chain address. But before I try this I will have to understand what actually binance smart chain address. Is this the address you get after creating Binance account, is this same as finance pay id? What is it exactly?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Binance smart chain address is a crypto currency address like bitcoin and etherium address. The address is created under etherium protocol. That is why the address is usually same with etherium address.
To get the address easily. You will need to download trust wallet address and create a new address. There you will see you binance SmartChain address.