Naz

?? New Airdrop: Bitcoin Desert (2nd Round)

?Total Reward: Up to 4 Billion BTCD [~$20] + 400 Million BTCD [~$2] per referral

? Start the Bitcoin Desert Airdrop Bot
Link:.
?

? Join their Telegram group and channel. (Mandatory)
? Follow their Twitter and retweet pinned post by tagging 3 friends. (Mandatory)
? Follow their Medium. (Optional)
? Submit your details to the airdrop bot.

? Airdrop rewards will be distributed to your BEP-20 wallet. The distribution date announced by the project is 6th August 2021.

You must have telegram account to join this Airdrop.

There are several telegram airdrops ongoing and some of them are real and many of them are pure scam. I'm one of those who have received the order and I can testify that many of them are very real but you just need to be careful because there are a lot of scammers out there looking for who to scam. Recent AirDrop I received that is called safewolf which is actually a very low value coin.

I have a question. You say "Airdrop rewards will be distributed to your BEP-20 wallet. The distribution date announced by the project is 6th August 2021." Once they send the tokens to my BEP-20 wallet, will it be available for trading or swaping? Is the name Bitcoin desert their token's name? Why are they using the name Bitcoin?

I have a question. You say "Airdrop rewards will be distributed to your BEP-20 wallet. The distribution date announced by the project is 6th August 2021." Once they send the tokens to my BEP-20 wallet, will it be available for trading or swaping? Is the name Bitcoin desert their token's name? Why are they using the name Bitcoin?
It depends on which exchange they will list their coin. Usually once we receive the airdrop tokens , it doesnt take long to trade them , but the issue here is we receive small amount , which may not be significant enough to trade and get profit. I prefer to hold those airdrops tokens if you receive on the distribution date and sell it in future at higher price. They include bitcoin in their token name to attract people buy their coin.

Since we are not staking our money on it, I will give a try and watch the proceedings.
My question: have you confirmed the legitimacy of the site? Can we exchange the airdrops for our favourite coin on the platform?
Because I don't really want to us to waste our time on we have no clue about.
Tell us more, convince us more and we will toe your line

The Total Reward is up to 4 Billion + 400 Million BTCD ! This is too much to de distributed, how much supply do they have?
There is no BTCD in crypto market yet, so this project do not have full binance support, but privately made.
And the value of $2 for 400 million / $20 for 4 Billion means BTCD is currently valued at $0.000000005 , this is the lowest for any cryptocurrency.