What do you think about Heypiggy.com?

Icydoll

Heypiggy.com is a survey panel which pays for sharing our opinions about brands .

The surveys that comes are based on our profile filled on the website. As we know that many surveys doesn't suit us and results in disqualification .This panel gives some cents for disqualification.

The minimum threshold to withdraw is 5$ which is not bad at all .There is also referral program. They pay through PayPal and vouchers based on your country.

What are your thoughts about the website?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eye Prophet

This site should be avoided!! If you want to earn $5 to maybe $10 month, you will be fine. But if you actually put in enough effort to maybe fill your tank of gas, all I can say is good luck! All these reviews online did NOT take the time to do more then just a few surveys. If you do more a day then they like, they pull all available surveys so you cannot hit your reward. THEN, if you write a negative review, they withhold rewards and refuse to pay. All documented 4 times via video. Look for my review on youtube! All correspondence from management posted as well where they said if Im having issues, its because I have personal issues or a vendetta against them. I explained I do multiple reviews of these survey sites, and then they said its all my fault, and refused to pay me to this day. FULLY DOCUMENTED... STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Suba

Staff member
Don't ask for opinions or questions from other members in the Website/Apps Review section, because if you make a review of a site or app, it means you have mastered the problem and even provide an opinion.

Sorry, I made changes to move to the right section.

Last edited:

rubesh

Valued Contributor
HeyPiggy.com looks to be a reputable survey panel that pays for brand evaluations based on the information you gave. The fact that they compensate for disqualifications is a plus because it recognizes the user's time and effort put on the survey.

The minimum withdrawal requirement is likewise modest at $5, implying that generating money from the service is pretty simple. Receiving payment via PayPal and coupons based on country is extremely convenient and improves the overall customer experience.