What Do You Dislike About Making Money Online?

Bisolami

Verified member
Making money online comes with advantage and also disadvantages. There is no how you will not face the two of them. I dislike some aspects of making money online because of the disadvantages.

One of the things that I dislike so much is that I may not be able to meet people offline. Well, the online world is open and you can meet people online but you may not know the kind of person that you are meeting. You cannot even tell if he or she is a scammer and so many things like that. This is one of the reasons why I hate to make money online.

Chibson1

Valued Contributor
Making money online comes with advantage and also disadvantages. There is no how you will not face the two of them. I dislike some aspects of making money online because of the disadvantages.

One of the things that I dislike so much is that I may not be able to meet people offline. Well, the online world is open and you can meet people online but you may not know the kind of person that you are meeting. You cannot even tell if he or she is a scammer and so many things like that. This is one of the reasons why I hate to make money online.
That's true but it is one of the things you have to do if you really want to achieve financial freedom on the internet. When you work online you need to make a very good schedule if you are interested in meeting people offline.

What I normally do is that I work from morning to afternoon then I go to watch football matches if there is any and I also go to classes when school is in session.

Most of the people who succeed on the internet space are mostly introverts and I am one of such people. Even if I don't meet people it doesn't bother me at all.