Crypto What Crypto Coin Do You Dislike The Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The creation of cryptocurrency brought many changes in the online world. There are many crypto coins and many other kind of digital coins that are being created almost every month now and this is something that was not actually expected by many people in the past. Whenever we think about cryptocurrencies, we tend to think that each and every coin is valuable and worth trading. This is, however, not the actual reality because not all the coins are worth our attention. There are many people who have lost a lots of money trading coins they expected to boom. By the passage of time, they actually kind of start hating that coin when they realize that it never benefited them. So, What Crypto Coin Do You Dislike The Most?

Suba

Staff member
Thousands of altcoins are available several exchanges, you are right every coin will be valuable, but we are not a group of whales who can pump and dump coins. so it will not change the price if we buy only in small quantities, especially if we make trading pairs with stablecoins we may always lose, or make long-term investments it will certainly be very unprofitable. Actually I love all crypto, but I just need to avoid shitcoins.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I do not like most of the Doge themed coins like doge mama, doge nano, doge coke etc. I hear that there are over 40 doge themed coins.When dogecoin began to gain value, I started investing in dogecoin and built my portfolio but sadly, I am still at loss with my dogecoin investment.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I do not like most of the Doge themed coins like doge mama, doge nano, doge coke etc. I hear that there are over 40 doge themed coins.When dogecoin began to gain value, I started investing in dogecoin and built my portfolio but sadly, I am still at loss with my dogecoin investment.

Well, I do not like the Dogecoin itself. This is because it gained a lots of attention in the past and now it is one of the most devalued coins, according to information which is available on the coinmarketcap website. There are a few more coins which I do not like that have no value and that caused loss to their holders.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I dislike investing in fork related crypto currency like for instance black Bitcoin ,Bitcoin sv , ethereum cash and others ,I don't Know why I just have less interest in investing in them ,I feel they are not worth it ,since they don't have an independent name to stand with

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I dislike investing in fork related crypto currency like for instance black Bitcoin ,Bitcoin sv , ethereum cash and others ,I don't Know why I just have less interest in investing in them ,I feel they are not worth it ,since they don't have an independent name to stand with

Yes, I agree with you that most of the fork currencies do not have the real value as their main currencies, but what about Bitcoin Cash? I think it is one of those exceptional currencies that have gained value in the last two years and it was a fork of bitcoin. It is still raising in value right now.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I also shared the same sentiment with you if not only the Dodge original coming every other fork of doge coin I don't like them and I don't invest in any of them because I believe they don't really have use case and their value can crash anytime and also some dormant coins that are available huobi exchange platfor

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
For me , I don't really have any problem with some cryptocurrencies because they are okay and they have some future potential and those are the cryptocurrency I will choose to invest on because at least they have something to offer , but a situation in which a cryptocurrency does not really have anything to offer I won't simply have interest in that , investing in such cryptocurrency is a risk because at the end of the day you won't even be able to make anything which is not always what investors are always interested on .
Even if I have to dislike some cryptocurrency , it will actually be the type of cryptocurrency that does not really have anything to offer, if I understand that as a cryptocurrency you don't have anything to offer I won't even care about your existence because I won't have anything to do with you .

I have so many bad past experiences because i invested in cryptocurrency that didn't even have a single-use case and at the end of the day I losed my money and some of those cryptocurrency have never for once been a profitable one for me . so I do not have time for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.