What device is best suitable for working online ???

Ajebo25

Verified member
Many people complain of not making enough even though they put in all they've got but don't know that there the cause, if you don't have data to work online download opera browser which can make you browse any website for free, but sometimes the problem is really not the service provider but the device which they use to work online.

Some people use device's with low ram which makes the operation of the device slow when using it, and some use device's with low battery stability which doesn't last long when working online before it goes off, while some other people use phones with slow internet connection which makes there work slow online this are some of the reasons why some people work tirelessly online and gain little from it. So I want to ask what device do you use to work online and what do you live most about it ??

E

eldavis

The simple answer is make use of what you are most comfortable with. Your device might be working slow, if you do not have the capital to get a new one what would you do?
It's best you just make use of what you have and if you feel it's not good enough, you can simply work hard to buy a new one.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their are so many of them that can make a user feel unsafe to work online, i try my best to keep to my current device. If it develops issues in the future, I believe their will be reserve for it. I am planning on getting a laptop, a Lenovo model, st least that one gonna be cheaper for me. I want to be working online with a laptop and an additional smart phone, making it two for me. I believe it is possible for me in the next two months, only if I work harder by putting all my efforts together from different earning sites. It will be whole lot of drainage for me, but I'm going to do it already, knowing too well that they'll really help me alot to achieve my online dream. Because the system will enable me for web site designs and graphics, video editing via my future vlogging career. Their are lots of them to mention, that's why I need 2-3 smart devices in the future to connect them all, knowing that electricity in my area isn't stable, the devices will help me alot to reduce the high level of power outage that will make me go offline.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Someone that is working online and is earning shouldn't just say that lack of data is the main reason why they cannot work online because as long as you are earning on the internet you should always make arrangement to this things available because they are needed. Just like a driver you need gasoline that will help move your car forward , as an internet worker you also need fuel ( data ) to help your business grow and move forward because without the data the progress of your business won't be observed and you may not likely be able to earn anything .

I can consider the fact that some people's phone is of a very low RAM , but personally my phone is that with 1GB RAM and I am still using it perfectly to work online because I only have to post and do a lot of other simple things .

See you will not come and kill yourself , anyone that is really interested to work online will always look for the best opportunities to make use of the available materials at least for a short time until he or she is able to get the new one . That's it .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Most people only try as much as possible to see to it that they always give excuses as to why they will not be able to make money online .

The problem of your device at any expense should not go to the level of making you to not ever consider coming online to make money .

I remember when I started making money online , my phone was very low with a bad RAM and ROM , but I was able to still persist and today , I am now using a phone that has better capacity because I was able to discipline myself and bear in mind that I will definitely be able to overcome the challenge of my previous phone .

This is a kind of mentality that a lot of people need these days , and not just staying idle , without doing anything in the name of your phone is not good .
People have gone through worse situatio, and they are still enduring. If you who is having a bad phone can not endure , that means you are not ready to make the money.

What I'm trying to say is that no matter what kind of phone you are using continue managing with it and then wait for when you have better money to buy a nice phone.

This is the kind of winning spirit that will keep you ahead no matter the situation you find yourself in at all.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I remember some time ago around 2020 I was working in a particular platform but I couldn't make good amount of money because they kind of device I was using as of them couldn't permit me to do so.

The truth is that if you really want to make some reasonable amount of money you should try as much as possible to get a very suitable device like a personal computer or some good mobile phones.

If you want to venture into blogging for example, you cannot really run a very good responsive website with a mobile phone.
As someone who is venturing into blogging, it is very much important to try as much as possible to get a personal PC that would allow you do your work smoothly and make some good amount of money on the long-run.

The same time also applies to freelancing because there are a lot of things or skills you can offer as a freelancer and you cannot really do them with your mobile phone but with your personal computer.

Meanwhile, it is very possible for you to make money on the internet if you do not have a personal computer and I have done it for a very long time. You can trade cryptocurrencies without having a personal computer, even though it may have an edge.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I will say the otherwise you are going to use to make money online with depend on what you really want to do that with Asian money.

There are some tasks you need to do online which will require use of personal computer system in order to do them effectively.

Take for instance, if you want to do programming and coding, you will definitely need a computer system to do this effectively. The reason is that the software you are going to use can only be compatible with personal computer systems note smartphone.

The same thing is applicable if you want to set up a landing page for your affiliate marketing. It is pretty much easier to set up with the uses of personal computer system.

The reason is that the screen of the personal computer system is wider to contain all the necessary things that can be hidden if you are making use of smartphone.

However you are going to need smartphone if you just want to do basic work like commenting and greeting each other post about a topic. You can make use of smartphone to do get paid to post. smartphone is suitable for doing microtasks online.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Your rate of speed in making money online solely depends on the type of device used in performing the act of making money online . Majority of people today use their smartphone to make money online , the use of smartphone to make money online is considered to be as one of the most widely prominent and most known way of making money online because the using of smartphone is considered to be portable , more easier to carry about and also does not consume much internet resources . What does on the other hand prefer to use their laptops to make money online , anyways for the purpose of safety majority of people use their laptops in order to make money online , for example individual download making money right from the comfort of their home can use their laptops and PC computers to perform the act of making money online without any stress .

But if I were to compare the both devices in the sense , which of them is way more better in the act of making money online . well I will choose the use of smartphones this is because smartphone is portable and could be easily carried about from one place to another .

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be honest a lot of people who usually ask these kind of questions are usually lazy people who are just trying to create excuses for their self . The world and its technology is much more advanced right now in such a way that you can be able to do pretty much anything provided that the device that you are using is smart .

The laptop is always going to open you two better opportunities especially when you want to go into more sophisticated means of making money like computer programming, the development and also software development but you can also be able to make money completely without a laptop .

It with your mobile phone and internet device you can be able to post on get paid to forums and be paid for it . You can also choose to carry out writing gigs for brands depending on your niche.
With your mobile phone you can also become a virtual assistant where your responsibility is going to be chatting life with customers and taking their complaints or processing their orders .
Creating of social media post that are engaging and engaging in public relation campaigns as a social media manager is also something you can do with your phone.