GET PAID TO USE INTERNET ON YOUR DEVICE

J

jagu1888

YOU ARE HEARD RIGHT,NOW YOU CAN MAKE MASSIVE BY JUST USE THE INTERNET ON YOUR DEVICE

Here is a Concept Called 5Billion Sales With this Platform, you can Earn Thousands of pf Dollars per month by using the Internet. YES, you are here Right.

5Billion Sales give you a Big opportunity to earn Massive by simply using the Internet of things and Sponsoring People.

Actually, this is a Pre-launching Platform and going to Launching Soon at End of OCT 2021.

What is 5Billion sales?

5BillionSales.com is a British company however our holding companies (platforms) are multi-national based in six countries. The services this company brings to the Web will benefit every user without barriers or limits. Their services are not new, but they are revolutionary and unique due to their monetization of the old world.
5billion.jpg

How do 5 billion sales Works | Earn Money from 5 Billion Sales​

5 Billion Sales is very easy to go about. All you need is your smartphone either low end or high end to start earning.

• You will earn $400 per Year for self income by using Daily Service.
  • If you share the opportunity with others, You will earn $100 per year Per person on Your 1st Level.
  • If you build your team to 16 Level you can earn $5 per year from each and every person to your 16 Levels.
  • Also, you earn a commission when someone clicks on your link even without signing up.
After creating an account on 5billionsales.com, you have 7 levels that you need to complete in order to earn huge money from 5 Billion Sales platform.

The first level is the starter which would be your current level after signing up. Then after that, you can work your way to the top to reach the last level “Leader”.

To get started, use your referral ID to directly refer others into the level below you (level 1) to build a 16 level network.

How to Register an Account on 5 Billion Sales​

Visit 5 Billion Sales sign-up page.(sponsor code is-Jagu1888)

2. Input your username, first name, last name, country, state, city, address, Zip/Code, Email Address, Phone Number, Password, agree to terms and conditions then click on Register.

3. That’s all, make sure you check your email after creating an account with 5 Billion Sales for verification.

DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME, REGISTER NOW, (sponsor code is-Jagu1888)

Key Points​

• Join before other people you know to sign up and refer you.
  • There is no stock or educational/promotional materials to be bought.
  • All you need is an Internet connection and the desire to make money.
  • Existing features of the Internet monetized and revolutionized the new economy.
  • If you’ve used the internet, that’s all the experience you’ll need to win big.
  • Anyone can do this from any country without restriction or limits.
  • A lot to gain, nothing to lose.
  • Start your network today, expect to retire soon.
MY SPONSOR CODE IS- Jagu1888

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Personally I would not have any problem with this as long as they are going to pay me the money i have make , most of them may not even be able to pay you the amount of money you have earned from their website, some unlegit one will ask you to deposit some money before you are able to make withdrawal which is wrong.

J

jagu1888

I will most recommended do your own research about this Concept, Currently this website Global Alexa rank is 9,673, In just 4 months..... Hope you understand

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't know how it works despite the fact that the poster tried in his own ability to explain better how it works. Will I be paying for using my internet to surf their website? Will I be paying based on the activity of my referral? I what exactly will I be doing to get payment?

E

Ezego123

I don't know how it works despite the fact that the poster tried in his own ability to explain better how it works. Will I be paying for using my internet to surf their website? Will I be paying based on the activity of my referral? I what exactly will I be doing to get payment?
Just use the internet like every other day and get paid. Also refer people to join and get paid for that too.