Get paid online for browsing the internet.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As the days go by the internet is making it more simpler and more bearable for individuals to make money online by bringing into existence new strategies and new systems and individual can actually make money online . One for instance is the act of making money online by just browsing the internet , to me this sounds very pretty easy because majority of people today cannot do without browsing the internet even for a minute or second . And according to research and feasibility study it is assumed or considered that in a particular day more than two billion people browse the internet . There is absolutely a platform for website that I will be introducing to you later that actually pays you for just browsing the internet .

The name of the website or platform is known as presearch.com . This platform or website is actually known as a browser but the difference with this browser with other browsers is the fact that you earn real cash that could be withdrawn in cryptocurrency just for you to use the presearch search engine to browse whatever thing that is in your mind . In a particular day you can earn $1 in this website and if you are determined you can be going home with $3 on this website which is absolutely very interesting . The minimum withdrawal in this website is just $25 which is relatively possible to ascertain .

As the days go by the internet is making it more simpler and more bearable for individuals to make money online by bringing into existence new strategies and new systems and individual can actually make money online . One for instance is the act of making money online by just browsing the internet , to me this sounds very pretty easy because majority of people today cannot do without browsing the internet even for a minute or second . And according to research and feasibility study it is assumed or considered that in a particular day more than two billion people browse the internet . There is absolutely a platform for website that I will be introducing to you later that actually pays you for just browsing the internet .

The name of the website or platform is known as presearch.com . This platform or website is actually known as a browser but the difference with this browser with other browsers is the fact that you earn real cash that could be withdrawn in cryptocurrency just for you to use the presearch search engine to browse whatever thing that is in your mind . In a particular day you can earn $1 in this website and if you are determined you can be going home with $3 on this website which is absolutely very interesting . The minimum withdrawal in this website is just $25 which is relatively possible to ascertain .
Good morning everyone! Thank you very much for your informative thread about this wonderful earning method you are suggesting. I absolutely agree with every single word you mention in your post. It is a great idea to earn some money just by browsing the internet. Actually, you get paid for something you do anyway every day. To be honest, I have never heard about this website before. I will definitely search for it, read some reviews about it and if everything is fine, I will surely give it a try in order to earn some money from it. Thanks a lot again for sharing this useful information with us. It is greatly appreciated!

There's always a big possibility of making money by browsing the internet. Internet really provides us with so many means of making legitimate money online. Many people still don't believe in online money making because they think that they are all scam. Most people also fine in very difficult to make money from the internet due to their busy schedule.

What are some of the ways we can make money from the internet legitimately?

Taking online surveys
You can be making legitimate money from the internet by taking or answering online surveys. This means of making money online is very good and legit but the problem is that they don't have a higher payoff or credit. But i knw so many people who do make good money by taking online surveys.

Some people also make legitimate money from the internet by testing applications and websites.

Internet can as well provide us with good money by engaging ourselves in a paid to post site like trendri and beer money forum.

Making money from the internet is everybody's target nowadays, but we must knw that this will require Skills from you. And also prepare for the loss when it comes especially when it comes to forex.

I totally concur and agree to the fact that the internet is totally making it very easy and beautiful for majority of individuals who want to make money online to succeed in their quest of making money online . I already knew that there is a way that you can make money online just by browsing the internet just some years ago the cryptotab browser was introduced possibly in the year 2020 and a lot of people have used the cryptotab browser to mine bitcoin and also browse the internet . This is an absolutely wonderful up and I personally have earned from it the website is absolutely legit and also the browser of the cryptotab browser is absolutely fast for browsing .

There are indeed other ways that an individual can make money online by browsing the internet . I may not know about the presearch browser but I believe it is legit just like you said and emphasized . I did a feasibility study and research about the presearch search engine , turns out that the website is legit and highly prestiged . It also pays it members and users in cryptocurrency which is absolutely awesome and wonderful .

Never heard of a platform called presearch.com. I just checked the site, and landed on a page presearch.org (yes, the site uses dot org extension). What I found very interesting about this website is you can not only directly search on presearch search engine, but also youtube, coin market cap, etherscan, twitter, google, etc, without going to these platforms. The home page did not say anything, therefore, I went to About page to find out more. the about page used dot io extension (presearch.io). Ir says Preseaarch is a decentralized search engine where you can search privately (without revealing your data) and in the meantime, you also earn PRE (Prsearch token). I do not know the value of PRE token as I have never heard of this, but I found the entire concept interesting. They mention that you can sell your PRE tokens on their own marketplace with other users. I tried to check other pages on how much you can actually earn, but I did not find any relevant information, but I hope to return to the platform and check myself. By the way, Bing also pays for searching on the web, however, this program is available only in the US.

The name of the website or platform is known as presearch.com . This platform or website is actually known as a browser but the difference with this browser with other browsers is the fact that you earn real cash

Presearch Scam.jpg
Last year I had used Presearch quest, to do quests and get PRE coin rewards, but after getting 58.98 PRE coins, the rewards stopped. After waiting a few days for nothing to change, I searched for information about Preseach, and almost all sites and blogs say Presearch is a scam, so don't waste your time.

Thsnks @Suba for the information you offered here, i wouldn't try using Pre search with the information you passed here to avoid wasting my time too. I wanted to go into the decentralized search engine site to see if I'll make some extra cash browsing the internet while using their search engine option. Unfortunately it's a scam, I don't like hearing such word, but we move on instead of wasting time on the site trying to earn when earnings aren't guaranteed at all. I rather use my time to learn something lucrative around other search engine platforms than falling prey of their tricks.

I've heard about the presearch especially the tokens when it was pumping on Kucoin for a while. It seems to be part of the new x-to -earn model like play-to earn or move to earn.

Brave browser does the something similar to this, so does crypto.com but it seems presearch has taken it further and it's a good thing. It helps with the decentralization and privacy of users. It also is a nice incentive as a business as more people would be inclined to use the browser and the site. One question that remains though is the sustainability of such methods.