OKS1234

The world has gone far from the era of simply menial jobs and physical jobs to the era of digital jobs. This has made the world more of a global village. I am ever happy to be in this era where passive income is more feasible than it has ever been in history and earning even more easily than ever. There are tons of problems society has earning online. I would like to make this thread a very interactive one... you can leave your comment below and lets make it as interactive as ever.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Lovely comment bro, really very hard to recognize a scam site these days. but one of the catchy things about those scam sites is the fake promises to pay a high amount, asking you to pay or invest before withdrawal...mostly one of the reasons why us online earners fall into scams is because of greed, sometimes we expect too much from side hustles.
The major problems online is scams. The cyber criminal are on top of their games and they come with new tactics and strategy of stealing people’s money. The recent malware created by them is electronRat. It’s a very dangerous malware that crawls into your Crypto wallets to copy your wallet Key

uforwealth

Verified member
The major challenges most people, especially beginners who want to make money online face is scam and low pay.

Many people have lost their hard-earned money to online scammers by spending their money on fake online money-making courses.

Those who work with PTC websites are paid a little amount of money.

Scam and low pay are the two online challenges I know.

OKS1234

The challenges is how to recognize scam sites . Most of the sites online are scam . They portent to be true but almost all of them are fake. We can't really depend on the reviews of these apps or sites on trustpilot because most of them pay for reviews in order to lure people. I prefer sticking with the ones that are legit like trendri forum
Lovely comment bro, really very hard to recognize a scam site these days. but one of the catchy things about those scam sites is the fake promises to pay a high amount, asking you to pay or invest before withdrawal...mostly one of the reasons why us online earners fall into scams is because of greed, sometimes we expect too much from side hustles.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The challenges is how to recognize scam sites . Most of the sites online are scam . They portent to be true but almost all of them are fake. We can't really depend on the reviews of these apps or sites on trustpilot because most of them pay for reviews in order to lure people. I prefer sticking with the ones that are legit like trendri forum

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
@Richee84 the major reason why you are looking for a genuine is that you are really focusing on those ones that promise make you to turn rich within a very short time.
Try as much up possible to only rely on the ones that endeavour to make you put in the real effort so that you yourself will know that you are not doing anything wrong but you are trying all that is necessarily expected of you to make the money and feel happy that you really work for it.

The moment you go about looking for those ones that promise you so much money within a very short time, especially when you're not putting in any effort that is when you can easily fall for scam .

The best thing for you is to have the mentality that there is no fast way of making money online, and do not be greedy at all as this is a major reason why a lot of people find it easy to fall for scammers without ever suspecting that they ever falling for scam at all.

There is a need to be very careful because it will be difficult for you to completely see to it that you will avoid them because they are very smart these days.

Kendy

Verified member
I have faced so many challenges due to making money online. The common challenge I encounter is getting acquainted with a site. When I am new to a forum for instance, I do not have the urge to start working immediately because I do not want to violate the rules. I take my time to read the rules and regulations and absorb the do's and dont's of the site. Secondly, the challenge on some sites I encounter which makes me to find a U-turn is with the payment methods. Such payment methods like; PayPal, Skrill is unfavourable to me because it has restrictions in my country although some people still find their way around the clock by using it.. The terms and conditions of some site is very illogical and at times, I wonder if those rules were set while being asleep. It is mostly common that they will want users to work with little payout which is not encouraging. I usually bypass those type of sites. Again, the genuineness of site is one big challenge to me. There are so many fake site that just wants to waste the time of someone especially hyips and this is one obstacle that makes me skeptical to invest my time.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes making money online is not just easy flowing and easy earning . In many cases we are faced with challenges in the course of making money online possibly , as an online money making newbie or as an expert and guru . One of the major challenges that we face in our ability to make money online is the challenge of detecting a scam website from a legit one . During my early days of making money online this has been one of the major challenges I faced . Though i took the risk to work any any online paying website at my disposal , I got scammed and defrauded from these various online fraudsters and scammers . Trust me the experience was devastating and disappointing .

So in order to avoid this situation from occurring itself again I sought for a way out, to not be a subject and victim to various online scammers . One of the strategy I have been using to shield myself from scam websites is by using an online scam detector . There are various online scam detector apps and websites in the internet but the best among the best I have been using for the past years is the app sureplug .com .

funmi

Verified member
One challenge am currently facing with earning online now has a lot to do with electricity, the epileptic power supply in my host community is really giving me a lot of course to worry as I find it to charge my communication devices and there do not seem to be an end it in sight at the moment t as the government are trying to make us realise that the problems is related to the petrol supply problem in my country. The shocking aspect of all.these is that the energy sector depend heavily on gas to function and gas happens to be a bye product of crude oil which we have in excess quantity in my country. Yet to export the crude oil and bring back only petrol, diesel, gas and kerosene. And now they claim that the petrol in circulation is bad and has damage a lot of vehicles and machines that makes use of this products. Even now we buy the product at an exorbitant rate and this is affecting my profit I make online so negatively. I hope and pray we get out of this problem in good time as this is not good for business in any way.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
My biggest challenge when it comes to online earning is my own laziness. I know that I have a way to earn online, but most times I am just too lazy to work. That prevents me from reaching my goals and the guilt of procrastination always builds up.

Another challenge that I face is the expensive data bundles. I use unlimitedly data bundles which I have to subscribe to most times. The bundles are getting more expensive with time and that makes my online earning profits to be lesser. But I am glad that I am able to afford most of my data bundles subscription right now.

Then there is the issue of getting scammed sometimes. This happened to me alot when I was a newbie. I lost alot of my money to scam investment sites. I also lost my time working in sites that end up not paying. But I learnt my lesson and so I am more careful these days.

Lastly, I also face the challenge of some sites not being stable for a long time. That makes me feel so frustrated when one of my best sites stops paying after a while. It becomes so hard to let go of a great site and move on to other earning methods.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
To be honest making money online is not as easy as people think. Most time there are many hurdles that online earner are faced that make them not to really make what they have budgeted to make. Among those problems include.

There is no enough time for some online gigs especially for someone that's combining both offline and online gigs together. Most time, when I come back from my offline work, I would have been exhausted to do any other things than just to sleep in preparation for the following day tasks.

Online jobs are not always reliable. There are rules and regulations that are very flexible and they can be changed without consulting the workers. This may be a problem. For instance, there may be changes in payment pattern and some other things.

Distraction is next one for me. Sometimes, I do wait till night to make reasonable comments. Not because I don't know what to right in the day but the distraction is a turn off to me. Sometimes it may be noises from the vicinity, other time it may be the sound of generating set while most time, it may be because others may need your attention for one thing or the other.

All these couples with what some other contributors have said are the main reasons why making money online can serve as a problem to me.

Mika

VIP Contributor
The biggest challenge I am facing in terms of making money online is that most of the clients think that they can hire me for a low rate. Normally, I get $150 for designing and developing an Android app, however, on freelancer sites clients ask me if I can design an app for $50. Sometimes I can't simply say no because I am in need of money. Imagine lowering your pay rate to one-third because you desperately need money. This is so humaliting that sometimes I feel tht I should give up working online and instead start looking for offline jobs.

Activator230822

Verified member
As far as I am concerned my online earning journey has not been a bed of roses. I have gone through so many challenges and problems regarding my online venture.
Firstly the biggest problem on online earning is lack of the required skills and experience. Online earning is very fan. Imagine the skilled and experienced folks earn very cool and decently cash working for a very shorter time than the unskilled and unexperienced persons who would work for longer hours posting in forums over cents.
Another big problem in online earning is the increased number of scamming website.
It's quite frastrating to work on a paid to post forum for example till you reach the minimum payout then on a sudden you realise that you are not paid because the site is a scam.
So online earning folks face loss of time, money as in the internet data subscriptions and concentration. This thing is the most challenging to me as far as my online venture is concerned.

E

eldavis

My major challenge when it comes to making money online is time. Recently i have little to no time for myself, then not to mention working online. I try to create time to do one or two task online but truth be told it is not just enough and my earnings online has drastically reduce. My offline job consumes almost the whole day, if not even the whole day. Then i come back home extremely tired and stressed with no strength to carry out any of my online activities.

Rubz

Some of the biggest challenges i face when working online include;
  • School Work. I'm currently a nursing student, and sometimes it's difficult to balance my school work and my online job. I rarely have time for my online work except during school breaks. Nursing school is quite stressful and i'm always too tired when i come back from class plus i have to do assignments and i have to study also.
  • Network. In my country, one needs to get data in order to access the internet. Sometimes, even after buying data, one is faced with network issues. Network can be so bad and frustrating sometimes and one won't be able to access the internet for a whole day, meaning one's online earning for a day is lost and one often have to overwork oneself to meet up with their target.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
At this point in time with my online ventures, I am very much occupied trading cryptocurrency leaving with little time concentrating on writing. My journey started in 2020, since then I've been making waves to earn more online. At this time my time around cryptocurrency has helped me keeping a stable income above 1,000$ monthly. I am not satisfied with that, I see users who makes 20,000$ daily trading this coins, but they trade with expertise better than I do. That's why I'll continue to learn different strategies in order to bolster my earnings to something reasonable in the future. I recently created a blog site, and a YouTube channel just to add more income streams, but unfortunately, I don't have much time to concentrate on them and monetize them. But hopefully by next year (2023), I'll hire someone who can manage that for me and we'll share profit when it starts generating revenue.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
The most challenge I have with most of all this online business is how to identify the genuine one. After spending weeks and even months on a particular site, investing your time and resources then you will be shock to find out that they are scammers. It's really annoying and tiring but we keep moving.
This is not your problem but sometimes site turns suddenly to a scam venture before anyone could know about it then after a while people realize that the site is no longer paying his users.

Shaf

Verified member
My biggest challenge in earning money online is that I don't have professional skills that pay a lot of money, and I don't have the resources to pay to learn them, and I am short of time too. I also need to earn money while doing this to pay my bills.

Time is another challenge. When you have a job or business you are currently running offline, it can leave little time for you to earn online. Sometimes it can only be possible to work online during weekends which may not really be ideal if you want to earn decent money online.

Another challenge I've faced is maintaining the discipline and motivation to continue when you are putting in your best but still not seeing results. I've quit quite a number of things I started because of this and it is a waste of time. Sometimes it's hard to figure out if it's just not for you, or it will take some time to get it right.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What I have come to understand is that making money online requires a lot of dedication from he that is interested to do so , because without the required dedication and willingness it may be impossible to succeed in the online space because it will definitely take a lot of time before you start seeing profit in the business you are doing.

That is why I always advise people to stick to one areas of online business and by doing so you will be concentrating on how to make it a profitable online business to yourself . Focusing on more than one online business is not going to be the best idea because different type of online business will divert your attention .

So you shouldn't consider the fact that an online business is difficult , all that is required from you as an online worker is just a patient because with time you will definitely succeed.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
I don't really have much challenge when thinking of making money on the internet . The only problem I might be having is the fact that some online opportunities I could have used to make money are quite difficult and as such I do not really have time to attend to them now.

Making money on the internet requires a whole lot of dedication just exactly like you trying to make money online and without such dedication the possibility of making money on the internet may not necessarily be possible.

I don't really have time I've been thinking of making money I always go for the simplest and the one that is less stressful but sometimes the one with a less stress are the ones that are likely to give you low earnings rate.

But that is not a problem I'm thinking of learning a skill and that will improve my online earning as well.