OKS1234

The world has gone far from the era of simply menial jobs and physical jobs to the era of digital jobs. This has made the world more of a global village. I am ever happy to be in this era where passive income is more feasible than it has ever been in history and earning even more easily than ever. There are tons of problems society has earning online. I would like to make this thread a very interactive one... you can leave your comment below and lets make it as interactive as ever.

OKS1234

The major challenges most people, especially beginners who want to make money online face is scam and low pay.

Many people have lost their hard-earned money to online scammers by spending their money on fake online money-making courses.

Those who work with PTC websites are paid a little amount of money.

Scam and low pay are the two online challenges I know.
You have a point bro, major problem is that people want fast money...that is why it is easy to fall for all manners of scam...but I will advise anyone to first learn a little skill or try to improve your former skills online...a lot of jobs are available and learn courses on a platform like Udemy, Coursera, etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Earning online have never been easy going for me, in order to earn money online, you need to be hard working spend enough time learning a skill that will help you improve your earnings and not relying on peanuts. If you're good writing, its a skill online. Many proficient writers today earn thousands of dollars every month working on fiverr or upwork.

OKS1234

Like expressed by many of the members Scam sites are the big challengers for making money online. Apart from that slow earnings and sometimes the irregular functioning of the internet also makes the situation much tougher. Since I am staying on the Stud Farm which is situated in rural area frequent power failures also add to our misery.
Sorry for that Sir..., I wish you better earnings

A K Rao

Like expressed by many of the members Scam sites are the big challengers for making money online. Apart from that slow earnings and sometimes the irregular functioning of the internet also makes the situation much tougher. Since I am staying on the Stud Farm which is situated in rural area frequent power failures also add to our misery.

OKS1234

The main reason a lot of survey websites do not accept people from Africa and some part of the world is because most of the companies are located in America or Europe and that the definitely need the opinions of those residing in those countries. Another reason they accept people from America easily is because they have high purchasing power and of course it is a developed country.
yeah so we are basically left with mostly menial online jobs like microwork

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That's the issue and I so dislike this alot. Like survey sites that I. Know that pays well. It is mostly for the tier. 1. Countries. Tier 2 or 3. Countries can't participate on them I wish I was able to join these Sites to make more money. I would have have more money from online earning
The main reason a lot of survey websites do not accept people from Africa and some part of the world is because most of the companies are located in America or Europe and that the definitely need the opinions of those residing in those countries. Another reason they accept people from America easily is because they have high purchasing power and of course it is a developed country.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is a really good comment...I feel so sad seeing that most people in underdeveloped countries don't have the luxury to earn cool cash at their own comfort...making life really hard....especially surveys, money-making apps, etc.
That's the issue and I so dislike this alot. Like survey sites that I. Know that pays well. It is mostly for the tier. 1. Countries. Tier 2 or 3. Countries can't participate on them I wish I was able to join these Sites to make more money. I would have have more money from online earning

OKS1234

For me it is the discrimination by some site owners. A lot of good paying sites are mostly reserved for those in the developed countries which I find appalling. It would have been better if it about those that can execute the work appropriately than being about ones location now
This is a really good comment...I feel so sad seeing that most people in underdeveloped countries don't have the luxury to earn cool cash at their own comfort...making life really hard....especially surveys, money-making apps, etc.

OKS1234

Yes since I started making money online I don't really disturb people for money. I'm also looking forward to starting a very big online business such as affiliate marketing so that I will be making a reasonable amount of money online. If I learn affiliate marketing very well then I will probably be saving a lot of time because it requires about an hour walk daily so putting an hour on daily basis will still give me a lot of time for my studies.
same here bro, I have picked up a course on marketing...

OKS1234

The main challenge I have some time making money online is time factor. Sometimes I tried to manage my time with the fact that I am a student and I combine my studies with making money online. Sometimes it is very challenging but I tend to be very hard-working in order to make some cool cash online. making money online has been part of me even before I entered into the university.
feel your pain bro, especially the bombarding factor of
Nigerian Education

OKS1234

The most challenge I have with most of all this online business is how to identify the genuine one. After spending weeks and even months on a particular site, investing your time and resources then you will be shock to find out that they are scammers. It's really annoying and tiring but we keep moving.
yes, bro....I was involved in one like that earlier this year and lost money....that is why most times I stick with the free websites

OKS1234

The major problems online is scams. The cyber criminal are on top of their games and they come with new tactics and strategy of stealing people’s money. The recent malware created by them is electronRat. It’s a very dangerous malware that crawls into your Crypto wallets to copy your wallet Key
I have noticed malware like this and I noticed my wallet address changed anytime i copied it, so the best way I solved that issue was to use antivirus

Augusta

VIP Contributor
For me it is the discrimination by some site owners. A lot of good paying sites are mostly reserved for those in the developed countries which I find appalling. It would have been better if it about those that can execute the work appropriately than being about ones location now

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Yes since I started making money online I don't really disturb people for money. I'm also looking forward to starting a very big online business such as affiliate marketing so that I will be making a reasonable amount of money online. If I learn affiliate marketing very well then I will probably be saving a lot of time because it requires about an hour walk daily so putting an hour on daily basis will still give me a lot of time for my studies.
That will be very good if you can get yourself the required skills needed to start your affiliate marketing business. I believe affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to make money online. I know people make so much money doing affiliate marketing. Seen different videos on YouTube about it. Though, I have not paid so much attention to it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
For a student like you it's going to be hard though because you have to know when to be online and when not to be. Because if you are online too much it may affect your studies. But it's an advantage for you to be earning, at least you can be able to settle things yourself without having to call home. I would be happy if I had this opportunity when I was at University.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The main challenge I have some time making money online is time factor. Sometimes I tried to manage my time with the fact that I am a student and I combine my studies with making money online. Sometimes it is very challenging but I tend to be very hard-working in order to make some cool cash online. making money online has been part of me even before I entered into the university.
For a student like you it's going to be hard though because you have to know when to be online and when not to be. Because if you are online too much it may affect your studies. But it's an advantage for you to be earning, at least you can be able to settle things yourself without having to call home. I would be happy if I had this opportunity when I was at University.

Chibson

VIP Contributor

Sameera

The world has gone far from the era of simply menial jobs and physical jobs to the era of digital jobs. This has made the world more of a global village. I am ever happy to be in this era where passive income is more feasible than it has ever been in history and earning even more easily than ever. There are tons of problems society has earning online. I would like to make this thread a very interactive one... you can leave your comment below and lets make it as interactive as ever.

Thank you so much for actually explaining these things to me and helping me watch youtube video on how to make money

Richee84

The most challenge I have with most of all this online business is how to identify the genuine one. After spending weeks and even months on a particular site, investing your time and resources then you will be shock to find out that they are scammers. It's really annoying and tiring but we keep moving.