What are your advices for a beginner to make money online?

Imran Noori

Verified member
Many people are unaware of online jobs and they think that there is no way that someone could make money online from their homes and as they join online jobs they don't have any idea what to do, and from where should they start.

I suggest you to start researching on YouTube because it is a great source of information and whenever I started online jobs I was using YouTube for my researches about online jobs' platforms, after the researches you should find out that which job is suitable for you? is it easy or difficult? what are the payment options?

After you started your online jobs beside that you can start learning a new skill like data analysis, graphic design, digital marketing and more and use these skills to upgrade yourself.

You can also start learning about business and entrepreneurship and after a while you can even start your own business.

What are your advices for a beginner?

as a biginner if you don't have any dollars i advice you to work with PTC sites which are paid to click sites.
You must be patient to collect a good amount because en general these sites paid between 0.001$ and 0.02$ max.
Once you have a good amount you can invest them in investment sites and then win big amounts.