What Are The Responsibilities Of An Operation Manager?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many kinds of manager in an organization. I have been to banks and I have seen that there were more than three managers in the same bank. There was the branch manager, operation manager, and assistant manager. As far as assistant manager is concerned, he is supposed to "assist" the manager who is holding a position above him. It might be possible that the assistant manager might be assisting the main branch manager. As far as "Operation manager" is concerned, I believe that he or she is responsible for handling and monitoring all the transactions that are taking place in and out of the branch. However, operation manager's job might not be limited to this. So, what kind of duties are performed by the Operation manager?

The responsibilities of an operation manager are much to say but few.it makes sure production of products is very good and it makes sure the supervisor check all what is going on in the factory.it does not entertain any form of laziness from staff.it makes sure all machines in the factory are functioning well so as not to delay production of products.

As fore I will say that operation manager can be describe as the person in charge of controlling the activities of of production in an organization be it input and out of the product in an organization.
Operation manager is responsible to check whether the quality of there production really worth their standard.