What are the micro jobs websites to make money in 2023?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
The micro job apps or websites are also known as the gig economy. if you're looking for ways to make money on the internet while performing simple task, the best choice is to go to the micro job website or applications. You will be mandated to perform very easy task and you will get paid accordingly. You are going to perform task on these platforms in exchange for money. Few of the popular micro jobs apps are:
Fiverr: this is a platform for freelance jobs. In this app, you are going to perform simple task when you have gotten hired by an employer . When you submit a task, you will be paid the amount of money that is attached.

TaskRabbit: this is a platform where people can find jobs in their areas example of job services you can found on this platform are cleaning moving handyman, work etc.

Field Agent: this is an apple app that payed its users for performing a very simple and easy task which could be going to the stores and taking pictures and also checking prices of items in the store.
Amazon Mechanical Turk: this is a very popular micro job platform that will allow you to perform several task like surveys , data entry etc.

Activator230822

Verified member
On the internet there are many ways that people can use to make money online. However there are some sites that have small different online tasks that one can complete for a few cents.
These sites are commonly known as micro jobs sites.
For me I have once involved myself in these sites in the early days for my online journey when I had not know which online gig can work for me.
I had joined one called clicksense by then currently known as Ysense. I worked on this kind of platform but I was not getting jobs to do oftenly so I quit without even reaching the threshold amount required to make a withdrawal request for a payout.
I however joined another one called Pico workers. On this one I got tasks but most of the tasks here pay very little amount of money. However I am not active on the site and I have not reached the minimum threshold till now.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The micro job website are website where you could earn some amount of money if you are very consistent on them or you can work for at least 9 to 10 hours in a day, you'll be able to earn close to $2 in a day . But if you are to choose fiverr, which is a freelance job platform, you'll be you could earn $100 on a single task if you are lucky to get employed by an employer . This is one of the best applications that would allow you to earn substantial amount of money in a month if you are very lucky to get jobs.