Earning From PTP And Earning From Micro Jobs Which One Do You Prefer?

Sikapa

Verified member
This world is full of choices, meaning everyone has the right way to decide on what he wants. There are many ways to make money online but it depends on the individual on what way to choose. Some people prefer to make money only through affiliate marketing, others on freelancing, pay to click and the rest.

But in this post we are to discuss on only to ways and these two ways are ; PTP and Micro jobs.
PTP is that abbreviation of pay to post. As the name implies, PTP site pays you to post threads and comments on the forum. Many people like this way of making money online because one can say is easy way to make money online as compared to the other ways of making money online online.

The second ways yo make money online is through micro jobs. Micro jobs offer small task to works and pay them after they finish their task. Many people are also into this ways of making money online. But to me, I can say micro jobs are not easy as PTP sites because micro jobs pays small amount of money to micro workers. I have tried these ways of making money online and I thereby say PTP is better way to make money than micro jobs.

What is your opinion? Which of these two ways of making money online do you prefer?

Rachael

Verified member
Well, it all depends on the type of paid to post sites involved. Since I started working online two months ago, I have only been on forums. I do not know how micro sites work but with my little knowledge, I presume if has to do with all these; survey sites as Picoworkers, Timebucks, Neobux, Streetbees and Survey time and from the reviews I get from this site, it offers very low payouts for a huge amount of work being done. I have gotten an invite from a survey site called Metro Opinion and it was a 35minutes survey to carry out for $0.02, I did not even waste any time on it, I had to delete such invite from my mail.

I still prefer forums, although, these days, forums are just demanding way too much, coupled with little payouts. There was a site I use to work on, where by for an articles of 150words, the least that could be earned is $0.8 which is almost close to a dollar, but if you want to compare it to forums, one might likely give up working because it honestly feels like the input you put is not being tallied equally with the output.