Earning online from PTP forums

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Paid to post forums as the name denotes is a program in Platforms that allow you to get paid for posting articles relevant to the forums. There are many forums that offer that and this thread will try to list a few which can be trusted.

✓ Bizdustry.com: This is a very famous platforms that pays you for posting your views and opinions on relevant topics in the forum. The only thing needed is that you sign up and get verified by posting at least 20 contents to start getting paid for anything you post.

✓ Trendri.com: this forum as well offers the PTP program and the requirements is that you sign up and follow the instructions the admin has given for users that want to get paid for posting.

✓ Myforum.link: This is also another PTP site that is synonymous to the ones I've talked about previously.

We also have insuredforum, referral index forum, and many others.

You can check them out and begin using your knowledge and ideas on thigs to earn money.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally for me making money via paid to post website has totally been a wonderful experience for me and also I get the opportunity to express my thoughts and my ideas on random topics most of which we possibly ask ourselves each day and in the process of doing so you get paid comfortably and reasonably for sharing your idea and your thoughts on the question being asked. Making money via paid to post website can be one of the most easiest way an individual newly introduced to the act of making money online can totally engage him or herself in so as to make money online safely and comfortably.

Back in the year 2018 when I was newly introduced to the art of making money online I could vividly remember that posting on paid to post website was totally one of the best ways I used to make money online and you too how conversant I became with it, down to this day it has always been One strategy for me to make money online.

Shigobad2020

Ever since I have been working online due the pandemic because of the job I lost to the pandemic , I have been able to work on numerous online websites , most especially paid to post websites or paid to click websites.
I have worked on different types of forum sites , in which some of them are no longer in existence , some are still working perfectly fine but not paying while some will ban you when they realises you have accumulated enough money to request for a cash out .
Bizdustry forum site has been my solace ever since the pandemic start , I have been working on the forum site and they don't discriminate, they pay in time and if you breach any of their rules , they warn you ,
Trendri has also been existing for a very long time and its the second forum sites I came across after bizdustry , trendri has been consistence and also a very good and educative forum sites where you can earn money and get a lot of money making opportunity.

Shaf

Verified member
I have been using paid to post forums to earn money for almost two years now. To be very sincere, it's one of the easiest ways to make money online these days. If you have a good understanding of English language, you know how to write articles or posts that clearly add value to the topic at hand and you follow the rules of the form, you can make a lot of money.

I do feel that most of us do squander our earning and very few have done something tangible with it. I would like to start saving it henceforth for a business or to invest and I would advice others to do the same.

One very important thing to do if you are working on forums is not to overdo it. It's tempting to want to work on two, three, four forums at once, but you cam easily get burnt out this way.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I have been using paid to post forums to earn money for almost two years now. To be very sincere, it's one of the easiest ways to make money online these days. If you have a good understanding of English language, you know how to write articles or posts that clearly add value to the topic at hand and you follow the rules of the form, you can make a lot of money.

I do feel that most of us do squander our earning and very few have done something tangible with it. I would like to start saving it henceforth for a business or to invest and I would advice others to do the same.

One very important thing to do if you are working on forums is not to overdo it. It's tempting to want to work on two, three, four forums at once, but you cam easily get burnt out this way.
5 posts per day is enough per PTP you aren't required to reach post limit at each forum as most of us is doing over its capabilities to reach post limit to earn max then stops activity after while after realizing that is exhausting work.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
A lot of people are using paid to post platforms to make money , but most importantly some paid to post platforms may be quite difficult for people to make money with because of their rules and regulations . Sometimes because of the low earning rates and also their payment methods.

Bizdustry is popular, it is one of the best earning platforms as I understand and you can easily make up to $1 on the platform if you dedicate your time to do so.

Trendri is the second most popular platforms I also know . The reason why a lot of people may have interest in the platform is because of the high earning rate for a post and comment.

It all depends on the one you are comfortable with . There are other paid to post platforms available . I do not know most of them. And some I don't want to be a member for now.